[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're in the bar, beating up the bartender for his shotty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 5aa.png (161KB, 555x755px) Image search: [Google]
5aa.png
161KB, 555x755px
You're in the bar, beating up the bartender for his shotty and this guy walks in and slaps your ass with his taser what do you do
>>
say ";HELP! SHITCURITY!"
>>
>>379643287
>Shitcurity is squelched on this station, one more time and you're permaed
>>
He dies instantly from the plasma fire that I had previously set up NOTIN PERSONNEL
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
HIT IT!
>>
Report him to admins for shitcurity
>>
>>379644174
I'm new, why does no one play Atmospheric Technician? I hear shit about being too complicated, meanwhile scientists are splicing genome experiments and making me immortal and robotics just made like 14 cyborgs.
>>
>>379642534
SHITCURITY!
>>
Get fucking drunk while offering a beer from behind the counter to the taser guy. What the hell else is there to do at that point?
>>
>>379644667
Atmos is so fucking simple.
Start of round put all the pumps that are already pumping on max output.
Wait for explosions.
(Optional) patch holes with foam if a high traffic area
Rebuild floor plating
Bring in an oxygen canister and refill the area with air
Bring in a heater and warm the area up
Now do your best to repair pipes and vents and shit

That's basically it, provided no traitors break into atmos and flood plasma, in which case shuttle call is basically the only option because the dumbass crew loves to light plasma clouds
>>
>>379645127
How do you ignite plasma clouds? Do you need anything like a match or zippo, or does a gun work too?
Also I noticed you can douse rags in liquid. Can I do anything with this? I was thinking of making a molotov cocktail
>>
>>379645127
i love doing jobs like this, it feels so good
>>379645845
figure it out, that's half the fun.
>>
>>379646034
But if I do that i'll get banned, anon.
Also I like being a bartender, it can be really fucking funny if you do it right
>>
>>379644667
Because after a while there's nothing to do, it takes maybe 5 minutes to set up everything and optimize it for the rest of the round. You get a free hardsuit, 30(?) brute melee weapon, easy mass killing device, and unlimited pipe dispensers.
>>
>>379646480
Combustion acts exactly like it would in real life
>>
>>379642534
Step 1: Disarm intent
Step 2: Pick up the baton
Step 3: Hit with the baton
Step 4: Harmbaton to death
Step 5: Steal all of his shit
Step 6: Replace his clothes with yours
Step 7: Assume his identity, and deliver the corpse to the morgue
>>
File: 1402251071820.png (179KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1402251071820.png
179KB, 500x371px
>>379646863
>implying you'd be able to do any of that before he tasers you and kicks you into crit condition
WORK FOR A BETTER FUTURE, MAGGOT
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.