[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Begin game >Spend 10 hours watching cutscenes, mashing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tv.jpg (701KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tv.jpg
701KB, 960x540px
>Begin game
>Spend 10 hours watching cutscenes, mashing through tutorials and sleepwalking through scripted gameplay
Why do they do this?
>>
there's a skip button and p5 has a longer tutorial and handholding
>>
>>379635484

exactly. Why do they do this?
>>
>>379635613
atlus thinks you're a retard
>>
>>379636031

well I am playing a Persona game
>>
>>379635484
>new game+
>oh god when the fuck are they going to open the velvet room.
>>
I just started Persona Q and the start is a lot worse than the main Persona games. About an hour and a half in and I haven't made any decisions. They've spent a lot of time introducing new characters with no personality, and I just don't want to play it any more.
>>
>>379637024

You've at least started dungeon crawling by then.
>>
Persona has the stupidest tutorials
SMT can have annoying stuff too, like pre tokyo in IV, but it stops treating you like a retard much more quickly
>>
>>379637191
Yeah, but I've already played Etrian Odyssey so the slow explanations of the dungeon mechanics are torture for me too. I know I'll probably enjoy it when I get to lower levels and start actually having to think about my party, but so far it's a slog.
>>
>>379637419
The problem is that idiots get their shit wrecked by Minotaur, then demand more hand-holding before the game throws an actual challenge at them.
I'm disappointed Shadow Kamoshida didn't wreck new players the same way Yukiko and Kanji did back in 4.
>>
>>379638426
The first labyrinth's second floor will start to kick your ass if you don't strategize well with subpersonas and party members like for example there's the sword shadows with the paralysis or poison strikes, the sleeping table or the giant bug that will kick your shit if you don't use status inflictions.
>>
>>379638748
That's what shadow madarame was for, all my casual friends complained about that fight
>>
>>379639056
I found him easy, but then again:
>Death at Rank 5
>Matador
>He learns Swift Strike straight after fusion
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.