[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>home console >can take it on the go and use as handheld

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: pane1.jpg (18KB, 460x200px) Image search: [Google]
pane1.jpg
18KB, 460x200px
>home console
>can take it on the go and use as handheld
>cartoony graphics look great
>still Nintendo won't make a Pokémon game with the scope of handhelds

What is wrong with this fucking company?
>>
I guess you're too underage to remember B2W2
>>
It's coming, you white faggot. But enjoy your ban for console war baiting.
>>
>>379618029
>ds

I'm talking about a pokemon game with graphics that handhelds could never have.
Kinda like Pokémon colosseum and the one that came after that.
>>
>>379618275
Point is the game came out on DS even though 3DS had been out a full year
Get over it
>>
>>379618275
Next year: http://www.siliconera.com/2017/03/20/new-pokmon-switch-horizon-game-freak-recruiting-console-project/

>Game Freak is recruiting for a new console development project and they’re in need of 3D CG designers with experience on Wii U and PS Vita level character models using animation and modeling software Maya.
>>
>>379617680

Would you rather have a Pokemon game built from the ground up on the Switch or would you like another port? Because the Switch SURE does need more ports.
>>
>>379618275
>like Pokémon colosseum and the one that came after that.
>and the one that came after that.

Say it you fucking faggot.
>>
it would be pretty bad business to put a pokemon on the switch right now. if i were nintendo i'd probably wait a few years when sales are starting to stagnate and then put it out to get everyone who didnt buy one to hop on.
>>
Emerald released on GBA in 2005

Nintendo ds released 2004

Black and white 2 released ds in 2012.

3ds released in 2011.

Game freak is slow.

Pokemon job this year is too sell the the new 2ds XL. Mario, zelda and splatoon will sell Nintendo switch. Either way

Nintendo wins
>>
Don't worry, the switch will get some sort of battle simulator.
>>
>>379619172
Right, people need to pay attention to Game Freak's development schedule. It's always been like this.
>>
>>379619172
do you want to know why the comparison is retarded?

because ALL of nintendo's previous handhelds had backwards compatibility.
>>
>>379617680
Nintendo doesn't make Pokemon, GameFreak does.
Gen 8 will be on the Switch but they gotta release the other gen 7 games on the 3DS first, never has a Pokemon gen had just 2 games or been in different hardware.
>>
>>379619690
Even better to have gen 8 with new engine for switch then
>>
>>379619690
GameFreak can't release games faster just because Nintendo decided no to have backwards compatibility this time.
>>
>>379617680
>console just came out in March
>Why hasn't Nintendo made (insert franchise title here)?
What is wrong with this fucking board?
>>
>>379617680

>A fucking tablet with zero video-audio support
The average joe watch the newer episodes of Arrow and chines cartoons in tablet, why not in switch?
>>
>>379619603
RS came out in 2002 in japan, A year after gbc. Dp was supposed to come out in 2005 but got delayed.
>>
>>379620763
Switch owners are desperate and are starting to feel that all developers should halt what they're doing and make titles exclusively for them.
>>
>>379618275
>Why doesn't Nintendo just quintuple their development for on appreciable benefit?
>Seriously guys what is wrong with them?
It's been three fucking months since the thing released, have some patience. It's going to be severely supply capped for the foreseeable future, adding a new Pokemon to that would only waste potential sales.
>>
>>379619032
>They should only release good games when people aren't buying consoles

Nintenbros everyone
>>
>>379617680
Game Freak =/= Nintendo

Also 3DS has a larger install base and still has some fight in it
>>
>>379617680
>Wrong with Pokemon Company
Plenty
>>
>>379621603
>they should release a pokemon game on a system that won't see a sales boost because it's still selling out
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.