[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>absolutely suck at this game >still gives me the rush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
>absolutely suck at this game
>still gives me the rush I've been looking for years
gets my heart pounding and makes me shaky, I fucking love it
>>
>>379608496
that's nice and all but when are they putting in a first person only mode ?
>>
>dayz
sucks
>h1z1
sucks
>the other 5 million games in this genre
sucks

tell me why anon... why is this one different? Why does this one not suck?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
Haha what a story mark!
>>
>>379608625
There is one
>>
>>379608496
>>379608625
Still no hardcore / first person -only servers?
>>
>>379608643
It's good fun
>>
>>379608643
Its more oriented towards a hungergamesesk genre whereas those other games are oriented towards zombies and people end up being disapointed. Also it forces you to come head to head with other players
>>
>>379608826
I'd prefer the add a fovslider before that, I get a headache when I use fp for anything other than aiming with long range weapons.
>>
>>379608496
>gets my heart pounding and makes me shaky, I fucking love it
That's why I can only play one match per day. Too scary for me.
>>
>>379608496
same, except with Friday the 13th
>>
>>379608496
>>379610338
as if the shilling couldn't get any worse
>>
>>379609984
Funny they'd keep out things you'd assume to be staples of such games, but hey people can say it's still Early Access™
That being said no first-person only, no buy.
>>
>>379608496
you sound like a fag
>>
That's probably the 12yo kid that kept posting a thread about it every day. His ban is probably gone.

Remember to sage this thread you guys, we don't want Twitch garbage on here
>>
>>379610441
is it really so hard to believe that some people just want to talk about the new games they enjoy?
>>
how do we fix sniper rifles lads? when you don't get downed in one shot the damage taken SFX makes it impossible to tell where you got shot from and thus defend yourself or take cover properly
>>
I haven't gotten the rush since DayZ. It was a terrible game, but nothing beat being holed up in a building with five other guys for an hour, slowly getting picked off by snipers or creeping through the bushes only to have a group run right up on you without even seeing you. First person servers were the best.
>>
>>379611127
What is audio cues?
>>
>>379610940
>hurr durr if someone online plays my game and streams it, its shit XXxXXDDD
>OMG LOL IM SO CONTRARIAN xd
>>
>>379611896
you can't tell where you're being sniped from due to the "you got shot" sfx if the sniper is actually sniping with a 4x or better scope
>>
I bet OP is one of the fags that camps in the blue circle, shoots people running away, and then dies to the blue circle
>>
>>379612513
Get in cover. If you stop getting, shot they're probably in front of you. If you still get shot, they're probably behind you. Move to new cover if needed. Bait shots, look for flashes.
>>
>>379613039
If they're behind you then anon is fucking dead you mong, hence wanting to know where the shot is coming from
>>
>>379614204
If their aim sucks, no. If their aim doesn't suck you're probably dead even if you know where they are. Don't blame the game because you're bad.
>>
>>379609984
they said they won't add a fov slider because it'd be "unfair"
>>
>>379614363
If you know where they are you can get in appropriate cover idiot
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.