[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't you guys think you were a little hard on it? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

Don't you guys think you were a little hard on it? It's actually pretty fun
>>
kinda repetitive
>>
>>379607004
No, the amount of content they've been putting out for it is fucking pathetic compared to their competitors. I had fun with it and could look past how casual the "builds" are compared to other game if a season update didn't give a whopping 5 legendaries
>>
>>379607004
The direction they chose in regards to balance around legendaries and sets is awful

There are still simple things missing

gem/socket system was a sidegrade instead of an upgrade

scrapped charm bag when gambling for charms using gold would've been the best gold sink
>>
The first act had a faint rainbow and it wasn't developed in greyscale so the the basics and babies immediately hated it before even touching it.

They ignored how D3 was superior in every way.

The games gameplay and balance was pretty rough at release.

Since Reaper of Souls it's without a doubt the best hack 'n slash available.
>>
>>379607004
after ROS released it became an excellent successor to d2; I even think its endgame component of running successively more difficult grifts is quite a lot better than endless baal runs

however, d3 on launch was the worst game ever made and I can never forgive blizzard for what they did.
>>
>>379607004
Launch d3 deserved all the shit it got.
>>
>>379607193
greyscale had nothing to do with it D2 had plenty of color
>>
>>379607541
I know. Only Act 1 was grimdark and the game as a whole was more colorful than Diablo 3, but you have to remember the people who complained about D3 either only played the demo or not at all.
>>
>>379607004
BUT IT'S POPULAR
ANON HATE POPULAR RREEEEEEEEEEE
>>
what are the best d3 streamers to watch? not seeing a lot of them on twitch.
>>
PoE is fucking awful as an alternative though, I don't understand how anyone can enjoy that game. Why would you make a LOOK SO MANY CHOICES SO MANY BUILDS type of game and make respeccing basically impossible or incredibly costly? And the gameplay itself goes the opposite direction from D3 and decides to make it even more tedious than D2 with no regard for quality of life type of shit so it's just a big chore to play.

D3's biggest problem after they got rid of the RMAH is that there's just no goddamn content. They dropped the game at a certain point and are just barely touching it again to add the necromancer.
>>
>>379607926
Not to mention even though the web is significant there's only really a handful of builds that are truly viable.

Less than D3.
>>
>>379607004
what the hell are people supposed to do in this game?
are you supposed to grind forever for completely pointless things?
at least in an MMO people will see your effort
>>
Yes, after years of patches and an expansion it got "okay"
>>
Remember when they promised pvp arenas?

Then they shat out HotS instead
>>
>>379608486
Play game
Level up
Play game
Git loot
Use new loot to fight harder things
Git better loot
Repeat ad nauseum

Are you 5 years old? See the foundation of HnS
>>
>>379607004
>Greater Rifts are just running the same thing over and over again!
>Guys watch me run 100 Shaped Strands
Really activates your almonds.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>379608608
>All those skills that were clearly meant for PvP clumsily turned into shitty PVE skills
>>
>>379608613
fine, I just never saw the point in this
>>
>yeah d3 was bad but please give us more money for this expansion, its better I promise

I'll pass
>>
File: c49b3smxkl2z.jpg (672KB, 2450x2200px) Image search: [Google]
c49b3smxkl2z.jpg
672KB, 2450x2200px
PoE looks like complete fucking garbage.
>>
Have you died yet... cause you won't
>>
>>379608917
Because it is.
>>
>>379608824
>expansion
>implying that there'll more content than just a character dlc
>>
>>379607004
garbage. Wish I could refund it.
>>
I definitely got my money's worth out of it. One thing I really don't like, and it's a huge part of the game, are the sets that lock you into a play style. That's all the end game is. Fish for set drops and climb the ladder with whatever build the devs device is best this season.

The game was fun, but the ongoing end game is not.
>>
>>379607004
Lol, little hard on.
>>
File: 1496452881141.jpg (167KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496452881141.jpg
167KB, 640x600px
>>379607004
It isn't a "terrible" game, but it's a terrible Diablo game. It failed to live up to every standard and expectation set by Diablo 2. It had a shit story, filled with shit characters, it killed off the franchise's most recognizable face in the first act (Deckard Cain), it did away with the series' incredible soundtrack, destroyed the incredible atmosphere by dramatically changing the art style into generic WoW-esque trash, and removed all semblance of player choice, consequence and fun. It's baby's first hack and slash, and there is literally no reason to ever play this game unless you somehow don't have a PC capable of playing a 17 year old game.
>>
>>379608917
and the shitty big-huge wow armor they adopted for D3 doesn't?
>>
Diablo 3 is trash. They messed up the core design and there is no fixing it.

Dev designed sets with stupid high multipliers are the only builds, without one of these sets you can't do anything endgame.

Endgame grinding is only looking for ancients and then primals of these sets to do the exact same gameplay with omg 4-6 different skills that usually leave you with little variation.

And you can't switch easy mid build without grinding items for a different build.

It's stupid.

I personally have no hopes for a good Diablo 4,
>>
>>379610081
>I personally have no hopes for a good Diablo 4
Good, you'd just be let down, because there is no way they're going to acknowledge their mistake and go back to the old art style and gameplay, especially now that Blizzard is SJW trash and every game has to look like a cartoon. Just play Diablo 2, it never gets old anyway.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.