[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is embarrassing. I've never heard anyone say they cared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1266.jpg (136KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1266.jpg
136KB, 1080x600px
This is embarrassing. I've never heard anyone say they cared about this character.
>>
>>379606497
He was ok in SR2
>>
Yeah I don't get why they're making such a huge deal about Gat either.
He was never a super interesting character.
>>
>>379606497
I think Pissed Off Paco said he likes Johnny Gat. But yeah he's just not interesting in the least.
>>
I could understand if they were doing it as a plot thing since supposedly Agents of Mayhem takes place after Gat Outta Hell, but he's a pre-order bonus only. They seriously misinterpreted why people were pissed that he died in the first 15 minutes of Saints Row 3.
>>
Are you telling me you don't just LOVE Johnny Gat and his CRAZY antics with the BADASS Third Street Saints™!! PREORDER today to unlock the most INTERESTING and NUANCED character within any narrative!!!
>>
Gat is one of the most forced "LOOK AT THIS INCONIC CHARACTER" ever
>>
>>379606497
It honestly seemed fitting since His last game made the entire universe that the Agents of Mayhem lives in.
It would be pretty fuckin weird to not have him in there in some way.
Gamestop only preorder though is too much.
>>
>>379606497
They allege that there was fan backlash over his death in the third game, so they retconned that shit to fuck and now they figuratively cannot ever stop sucking his dick to appease the fans.
>>
>>379606730
Agreed. The characters in SR2 were OK and the game walked a fine line between dick joke activities and serious story telling. It was a great game.

Then 3 came around and took a shit on that and 4 moved even further away from what made 2 good.
>>
>>379607992

I still think 4 was a good game though, it may not be the gta clone that saints row is supposed to be but it was still fun
>>
>>379606497
he was fantastic in 2
good in 3 because he didnt talk
4 and gat out of hell were basically >>379607371
>>
>No create a character.

Dropped.
>>
>>379607707
> fan backlash over his death in the third game
There was though, it killed him within 5 minutes and used it as an excuse to make other characters 2grim4u.
Three was just a fuck-up on a lot of fronts
At least 4 just went all in with the dick jokes and dumb shit rather than that clusterfuck

2 was still the best
>>
>>379606497
all the characters turn to shit after 2 when they decided to go more just fuck it full on randumb with each game
>>
>>379608606
This

What the fuck
>>
>>379608257
It was fun for dicking around and shit. But the superpowers, while fun, made a lot of the game content trivial or pointless.
>>
>HEY GUYS, SAINTS ROW DEVELOPER VOLITION HERE
>We're proud to announce our new IP!
>We thought it was time to move on from Saints Row and make Agents of Mayhem!
>Starring your least favorite characters from Saints Row, set in the Saints Row Universe and the logo is the fucking Saints logo, but it's totally different guys!
>It plays like Saints Row but we made it look like Battleborn for some reason
>Pre-order now to play as fan favorite SAINTS ROW character Johnny Gat

I'm not one to wish for people to lose their jobs but this fucking company is going to go bankrupt and they deserve it
>>
>>379609349
All they had to do was make Freespace 3
>>
>>379606497
Hes just a Boss you cant customize, Hes pretty redundant and i can see why they tried to kill him off in 3
>>
>saints row will never reach the serious moments from saints row 2 ever again
Seeing gat bury that ronin fuck alive still gives me chills
>>
>>379609349
How hard is it to copy Saints Row 2 but with nicer graphics

Both Saints Row and my favorite cam whore were ruined by a fucking dildo bat
>>
Good in 1
Fantastic in 2
Decent in 3 but dies too quick
Alright but overplayed in 4, too much tell not enough show
Step too far in GoH
>>
>>379608948
>it as an excuse to make other characters 2grim4u.
Didn't Pierce and The Boss do a sing-a-long 2 missions later?
>>
>>379606897
People were really pissed that they killed him off-screen in Saints Row 3, so they over-compensated by bringing him back as an overpowered Mary Sue.
>>
>>379607384
this so much
>>
File: 5555.gif (966KB, 193x159px) Image search: [Google]
5555.gif
966KB, 193x159px
>>379606497
This game looks dogshit, the fucking combat reminds me of battleborn, hell even the shitty UI does. There is literally no point to anything saints row except for 2. This franchises needs to end lol.
>>
File: 5394140-peace.jpg (658KB, 1600x1211px) Image search: [Google]
5394140-peace.jpg
658KB, 1600x1211px
>>379609349
They should've made a new Punisher game instead.
>>
>>379610087
>my favorite cam whore were ruined by a fucking dildo bat
explain
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.