[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*shows he exact same lineup of games they showed last year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: u24Glc4J_400x400.png (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
u24Glc4J_400x400.png
40KB, 400x400px
>*shows he exact same lineup of games they showed last year with a few timed exclusive DLC announcements*
>sonybros lose their shit and claim dominance

How likely is this to happen?
>>
>>379604667
very. they have a giant God of War poster so we'll also get a release date for that one. I'm guessing they'll also show off multiplats otherwise they bought those marketing deals for nothing
>>
File: 475683746b.jpg (24KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
475683746b.jpg
24KB, 353x353px
Vice and Forbes both put out clickbait articles with this narrative today. I think we are being spied on by the cucks.
>>
File: 1496873467529.png (755KB, 704x469px) Image search: [Google]
1496873467529.png
755KB, 704x469px
>>379604667
It depends on how good the games look. If they look good enough then of course Sony wins.
They honestly have the most exclusive games at the knifes edge of the industry. Everything they are doing cannot be replicated by any of the other competitors in this industry.
>>
TWENTY FIVE MINUTES
>>
>>379604667
stop being such a sour puss op

you can join the playstation nation too you know?

no need to feel so left out
>>
Fucking give psnow to Straya.
>>
File: 1489941671286.jpg (41KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489941671286.jpg
41KB, 300x300px
>>379604667
Console bros still argue who's ghetto is the best...
>>
>>379606342
As someone who has access to PSNow, you're not missing much.
>>
>Here’s what Shawn Layden had to say about Japanese publishers making a comeback with the big titles we’ve seen this past year:

>"That's super important for us. I think a lot of Japanese developers lost their way chasing the mobile games yen, if you will, but they're coming back to console in a major way. And speaking of, we'll have some big announcements at E3 in that precise vein."

>>As for the experience awaiting PlayStation buffs when the curtain lifts on Sony's E3 media event, live streaming from the Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall (online as well as in select theaters) next Monday, June 12, Layden says to think of it less as a press conference than a software showcase.
>"The crowd will only have to suffer I think in aggregate 90 seconds of me," he jokes. "And in the middle will be all the games."
>>
Better than showing a lineup of games that are already out on their previous console.
>>
>>379606451
They need to do something against Xbox pass thing. maybe free psnow if you are ps plus member or just make it backward compatible or some crap.
>>
>>379606596
OOOH SLAY
>>
File: IiI8zHp.gif (499KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
IiI8zHp.gif
499KB, 480x228px
>>379604667
>Sony is good at E3. They masterfully served Microsoft in 2013 when PS4 squared off against Xbox One for the first time. They “won” 2015 with their trio of big game announcements, and 2016 brought us two enormously anticipated sequels from two of their biggest franchises (though arguably Nintendo stole that show with Breath of the Wild).
Hehehe. What now Sony drones? Zelda won.
>>
ITT: nintenfags and xbone users get butthurt
>>
>>379606585
>in the middle will be all game
Vr shit and indies barely count as games and there are the devs invited to talk about their games.
>>
>>379604667
I don't care what they show except for death stranding gameplay, and if fromsoft next title is exclusive for some more Bloodborne ass blasting
>>
>>379604667
>sonyfags claim that their favorite faceless corporation won E3
>nintenfags claim that their favorite faceless corporation won E3
>microsoftfags don't exist
Every year. Prove me wrong.
>>
Why would they show shit that came out like The Last Guardian again
>>
>>379608046
>Sony shows good exclusives
>Nintendo shows good exclusives
>Microsoft has halo and ?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.