[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im getting a Palit GTX 770 for free from a friend that is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: palit.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
palit.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
Im getting a Palit GTX 770 for free from a friend that is going to throw it out otherwise, i already have a better card, what can i do with the card, resell it? anyone here with a card like that, what can you guys play on it?
>>
I play games at 1440p with it just fine still. Max out rising storm 2 and tekken 7 at 60fps with the 2GB one. Gets hot and uses all of its memory but it does it.
>>
>>379603219
nice
>>
>>379603219
how about games that are not fucking ugly, fighting games don't really count lol nobody takes them serious
>>
>>379603219
>lying on an anonymous image board
>>
>>379603613
Why would I lie? Fucking idiots Jesus Christ
>>
>>379603219
try maxing Witcher 3 you fucking faggot
>>
>>379603596
Sorry bro I forgot we're only allowed to play overwatch and GTA online here, which btw it maxes shitty overwatch and it plays GTA v with everything maxed out except AA and that optional setting menu.
>>379604048
>he can play games? HA Try to play this game!!!!
Okay friend
>>
>>379603145
Why would he throw it away? I've been saving parts for a couple years and all I need is a case to make a new 970 / 4770 computer :\
>>
>>379604284
You don't need a case though.
>>
>>379604195
>I can max out GTA
>except for that one thing

You need to learn the definition of maxing out a game.
>>
itt jelly people that dont get free stuff from people
>>
>>379604405
Yeah every setting is at the max possible setting EXCEPT for what I listed. Did I claim it could max everything? No, I claimed it could max everything except those. You need to learn to not be an antisocial sperg that is quite literally on the spectrum.
>>
>>379604284
he's just rich as fuck, he doesnt need to resell it or bother with it, its not like he cant afford the newer gens, he used to spend his money on consoles but he's back into PC gaming
>>
>>379604515
> I claimed it could max everything except those
That's not max. Fucking retard.
>>
>>379604609
>He can afford a 300 dollar card after 4 years
>rich as fuck
Are you in middle school anon?
>>
>>379604328
Well I'm fashioning it into a gift for my father who likes age of empires and shit.
>>
>>379604709
you are retarded, that was his old card, the fucker bought a 1080ti along with a shit ton of new components but everything else is pretty crap
>>
>>379604706
Every setting but those is maxed out though. Sorry I'm not going to go onto the game and then read the individual maxed out settings names to appease your autism. They're at the highest possible setting that the game allows except what I listed. Does that appease your low functioning autistic brain fuckhead? Sorry I have to be as concrete and literal as possible with you fucking idiots, probably bashing your head and screaming to mommy to come into your room and calm you down for saying it was maxed out.
>>
>>379605038
>They're at the highest possible setting that the game allows except what I listed.
That's not maxed out. You don't understand the definition of maxed out you absolute fucking delusional retard.
>>
>>379605009
1080Ti is a beautiful card, it's so smooth, amagad.
Poorfags BTFO.
>>
File: 1490935943901.png (18KB, 498x520px) Image search: [Google]
1490935943901.png
18KB, 498x520px
>>379605270
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.