[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is combat compared to the ninja gaiden and bloodborne? Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Nioh_cover_art.jpg (25KB, 256x282px) Image search: [Google]
Nioh_cover_art.jpg
25KB, 256x282px
How is combat compared to the ninja gaiden and bloodborne?
Should I buy it while it has pricedrop in the ps store?
>>
>>379598178
Compared to bloodborne?
Better. You can customize some of your move set.
Compared to Ninja Gaiden?
Slightly worse. Not nearly as many attacks.

>should I buy it
Sure. The story isn't anything to give a fuck about but the combat is leagues better than any soulsborne game. Just be ready to have no discussions about the game due to the story being a straight forward history lesson and the PVP being broken as shit.
>>
>>379599179
This game has pvp?
>>
don't post this game on nu/v/

>>379599293
and 2 coop modes, yes
>>
>>379599293
It acquired PVP in the first DLC.
It's jank.
Game has Co-op.
>>
>>379599179
pvp is hardly broken anymore. that was literally only the first couple days after it came out
>>
>>379598178
Yeah, as far as mechanics and bosses and enemies it's complex and fun, movement feels nice and fast like Bloodborne, combat is faster.

Story and atmosphere are whatever, PVP is a total joke don't bother, fun co-op like Souls.

Dunno about Ninja Gaiden.
>>
>>379599179
Those are some steaming hot shit opinions.
>>
>>379599515
Oh yeah? Cuz every fucker still has a fucking spear, dickbiscuit.
>>
>>379600932
>spear
since when the fuck did anyone complain about spears in pvp besides you? nothing is broken about them
>>
>>379601071
That's what I fucking thought.
>>
>>379601250
>doesn't block
>doesn't parry
>complains that he has to adapt to a weapon with more reach than his
just let this thread die
>>
File: 1495920069964.png (396KB, 622x594px) Image search: [Google]
1495920069964.png
396KB, 622x594px
They buffed the amount of glory you get from co-op. Just bought out every transformation and gesture after a couple hours of visiting people.

Also, I didn't know that your clan, glory and all related unlockables was shared between files. That was a neat little discovery when starting my Hanzo playthrough.

As for the combat? I use 1kat mostly and pulling off backwave, tempest, parries and landing 20k damage Iajutsu strikes feel TOO good.
>>
>>379598178
The combat is fucking great. 10/10
>>
The game has 3 playthroughs that increase the difficulty a strength of drops. You first run through is going to be closer to a souls game where you are managing stamina and being careful. By play through 2 the game becomes character action more than a souls like. By stacking skills you should rarely run out of stam. Playthrough 3 wrecks yout shit since regular demons now have new weapons and special modifiers that make them harder to take down.

I can't say most people will get to playthrough 3, but If you are looking for a game with tons of content and enjoy trying different builds or just goofing around in coop you will get 100s of hours out of Nioh.
>>
Combat is great but completely fucked by garbage enemy variety
>>
File: 1462258208135.jpg (384KB, 2712x2712px) Image search: [Google]
1462258208135.jpg
384KB, 2712x2712px
>>379598178
It's utter trash, loads useless combat mehanics, the boss are uninspired and unoriginal, it's all copy and pasted of japanese anime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
>>
>>379603906
typical retard frogposter
>>
>>379603906

Why are frogs always so stupid?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.