[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we are a big game company Alright, I demand ideas for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

ITT: we are a big game company

Alright, I demand ideas for a game that will make a fuckton of money

I don't give a shit about anything else, full gameplay, innovation or that crap if it doesn't make us earn more, lets just make a game that will sell like hotcakes
>>
>>379589063
Get this sir. Match 3 + tits.
>>
>>379589159
Justin, I don't think I follow
>>
>>379589063
Semi-naked anime girls
>>
wow didn't know I was working with a bunch of tards that don't even consider the initial investment

who gives a fuck if we sell 500 million copies if it took us 6 billion to make the damn thing

we should make a mobile game because we can get interns to code it and target it towards literal addicts who will lose their house because they can't control their spending. also women and children because generally they are less fiscally responsible. so clearly we need to make pony clicker
>>
>>379589063
BIG
FAT
TITS
AND
MICROPAYMENTS
>>
File: Capture.png (275KB, 547x311px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
275KB, 547x311px
Let's just make mobileshit and make billions. Then we can move on to the big guns.
>>
Cute anime girls (male).
>>
>>379589063
An ancient evil awakens
>>
Fallout with swords
>>
>>379589063
Open world cafting survival
>>
>>379589063
The Mighty Adventures of the Dabbing Midget Spinner
>>
>>379589250
>>379589460
>>379589650
you fucktards are fired

who the fuck thinks sex actually sells, jesus fucking christ

>>379589416
>>379589491
(lets assume for this thread that we are moving onto the big guns already)

>>379589805
>>379589924
the public is tired as fuck of those, there is too many games already to compete with them, next
>>
>>379589924
with zombies
>>
Suggested tags:

multiplayer
casual
open world
third person shooter
>>
File: mockup.png (2MB, 1900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mockup.png
2MB, 1900x1080px
Overwatch with characters from other games, movies etc.
Pic related, mock up I made
>>
>>379590204
fucking hell, no way I'm paying shit to other companies

also, overwatch clone? have you seen how well it went for battleborn?
>>
>>379589063
MMO-based game that incorporates a Charisma stat so some players can focus on diplomacy and political backstabbing in major cities that gives them access to legitimate power in the game. Give them leadership of guild halls and factions that combat-based players join, allowing them to issue orders to have other diplomatic characters killed or to go to war with NPC factions. Similarly, have combat-based characters carry out these tasks, and randomly receive anonymous messages offering a reward for the assassination of high-ranking diplomatic characters or other combat-based players in a similar class as the player to remove competition.
>>
>>379591017
that sounds like an interesting game

but the general public is too fucking retarded for that, you know it wouldn't make anyone rich
>>
Just release some dark souls clone claiming it the "dark souls of dark souls games." Kiddies n' streamers will eat it up like candy.
>>
A survival horror with LOOOOTS of shitty jumpscares for twitch streamers and youtubers, the kids will love it.
>>
Something autistic, like a my little pony game, and then we'll stuff it full of microtransactions and cosmetic dlc.

You can thank me later.
>>
>>379591726
>>379591838
actually you made honestly question if those games would actually sell

it sounds like a good plan, hyping a shit casual game so that youtube faggots advert it for us

>>379593991
I've mentioned in the thread that the idea would be for a console game (or pc, but you get the idea)
>>
Make Dark Souls...
But make it easy.
Enemies miss most of thime.
Your character does cool combos with one button.
Still everything around you screams "It's Dark Souls".
Run a campaign which says it's hard.
Streamers and Kotaku/Polygon will love it especially if protag is homosexual trans-black fat colored violet-haired girl.
>>
File: 2229_5090_960.jpg (93KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
2229_5090_960.jpg
93KB, 960x958px
fuk
>>
>>379589063
Semi-open world action RPG with randomly generated terrain and city outskirts with elements had-crafted like town squares, castles and important for story places. You're a freshly out from your officers training (and by fresh Imean you've been rushed cuz war with ancient evil) and your task is to gather remaining men from many villages to form up a unit for defense an important structure that's been under siege for couple of months (like a wall from Game of Thrones). You start and life is rough for you, noone is treating you right as you have no skills and haven't been in real combat before, and even later in the game after some successful battles most of the veterans won't respect you calling it a lucky streak. Fighting is similiar to Kingdom Under Fire, where you have your unit and you can give them simple commands, like defend, attack, retreat. Your character will slowly gather more people to his unit and with more talented people you will create more units with special abilities in mind (archers, cavalry etc.). Most of the battles happen on randomly generated map that takes you from fallout-style overview map. Deep combat system executed like in the musou games working on principle of light/direct attack and strong/area attack, in which fighting one enemy can switch to attacking other enemies during a combo. When in need to order your people a command time will slow down to 1/10th allowing you to precisely give them order. Also monsters. Your character is in fact a blood-relative to ancient local tribes that were wiped out from existence after bloodthirsty king attacked your land. You, unaware of this, are on the job for ancestor of this king, which will slowly learn about his past and previous battles that scorched realm, when he slowly travels with his units further away from the main city. In the process you will be killing enormous ancient bosses/nephilim/ and taking in your possesion some of their powers.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.