[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to them? They used to be amazing but it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: jpg.jpg (39KB, 960x244px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
39KB, 960x244px
What the fuck happened to them? They used to be amazing but it seems Richard let it all go to his fat head
>>
>>379587280
All contend from Richard went straight down hill,only thing worth watching is DF Retro and that new series Tech Evolution.
Everything else is straight up advertisement and they dont hide it anymore.
>>
>>379587280
Started as just numbers
Then got better when they did numbers + explanation
Now its talk about game, numbers later

>>379588641
Yeah DF Retro is now the best part of their content.
>>
>>379587280
Whats the best DF retro?

Personally Daytona USA is mine.
>>
BUY CUSTOM HARDWARE SILICON GAME ENGINE
>>
>>379587280
DF Retro is the only part worth watching.

>>379588641
>>379589437
>>379589581
My niggers. Also yeah, also Daytona video for me.
I'm hoping they'll make Daytona 2 vid soon especially since SuperModel3 emulator has been continuing work in semi-secret to avoid getting C&D'd and pretty much plays Daytona 2 perfectly in widescreen nowadays.
>>
>>379589581
I enjoyed the Quake 2 one, simply because I didn't know there was a PS1 port. It looks so colorful and nice.
>>
File: Overlord.jpg (681KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord.jpg
681KB, 1920x1200px
>>379587280
Are you fucking serious?!
Did you see his video just the other day on resolution scaling? That shit was genuinely above and beyond tech journalism, the guy is a legend in the field.

Honestly mate, I think you're being a bit of a cunt.
>>
>>379591526
t. Richard
>>
>>379589581
The need for speed was really great and detailed
>>
>>379587280
Sonybucks happened.
>>
>>379587280
you mean that's not a xbox scorpio advertising channel?
>>
>>379587280
cucktal foundry are sony paid shills
>>
>>379591858
>>379592091
lol, literally wear a sign around your neck that says "I'm butthurt"
>>
>>379592091
>Sony paid shills
It's funny they try to rosie up their comments toward sony, but the numbers are constantly shit, and sub 60 fps
>>
>>379591260
>SuperModel3 emulator has been continuing work in semi-secret to avoid getting C&D'd
why the fuck would they need to do that when things like Dolphin/Cemu exist out in the open?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.