[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, an actually fun game in 2017. And if they put in a bit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (124KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
124KB, 460x215px
Wow, an actually fun game in 2017.

And if they put in a bit more effort it could also be an outstanding multiplayer game, just need to rework / get rid of lock-on and slowdowns and go towards arenas where you charge each other at frantic speeds while Titans walk around like environmental hazards and you can splatter yourself on the walls and trees if you're not careful.
>>
>>379583456
>pvp
Fuck off. Not every game needs it, especially one based on Attanck on titan
>>
>>379583456
>pvp
>multiplayer

fucking kids nowadays that cant enjoy a singeplayer game jesus.
I blame youtube
>>
>>379583456
>2017
>>
am I the only one who completely lost track of the manga's plot? I admit that I'm a casual reader, but outside of a few moments I find it boring and pointlessly convoluted

>urh dur ADHD
>>
>>379585925
Nah, it turns to shit after the end of season 1. It picks up from time to time like the battles against the beast titan but it turns to boring shit right after. The actual (not so surprising) revelation is kind of interesting but then again the author makes it into a fucking slug to go to and it's still going
>>
>>379585925
I don't think there's enough good/interesting content to make a second season, let alone a third
>>
>>379586519
Season 2 should've been 3 or 4 ovas
>>
>>379586389
I'm sure a lot of people can point out each tiny detail, but I hardly recognize anyone outside of the most central characters. And Eren has to be one of the most boring protagonists ever, literally anyone is more interesting than him.

I'll give the manga credit for exanding this war thing tho, it's interesting. Claymore hinted at something very similar but completely forgot about it immediately after introducing it (what a fucking waste that manga was, a potential 8/10 dragged to 5 because of the retarded plot).
>>
If this is the musou type then yeah it's a lot of fun, I like using Armin and calling for remote assist kills, but damn if his damage output isn't a fucking joke compared to Levi and Mikasa.
>>
Is it better than the 3DS game? that one is complete horsecock.
>>
>>379586616
Yes but it's hardly anime material. I don't think anyone who had read past the female titan was excited for season 2
>>
>>379583456
>you can splatter yourself on the walls and trees if you're not careful.

Oh shit this actually changes the game for me. That sounds pretty fun.
>>
>>379586837
A lot better and longer
>>
>>379586882
I started the manga because I didn't want to wait for the anime to continue, and I'm frankly glad I didn't have to wait years to withness this shitfest. Maybe in anime form the tons of exposition are easier to digest, but so far hardly anything that isn't a battle is enjoyable.
>>
>>379586837
>sequel announced
>it's for the 3DS series
j u s t
>>
>>379585925
gooks can't help but make super saiyan shit

that's how attack on titan went to crap

that's how berserk went to shit (berserker armor)

many such cases!
>>
File: p.txt.jpg (456KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
p.txt.jpg
456KB, 1066x1600px
>>379583856
>>379583905
What's wrong with you anons do you hate fun? I would totally play a pvp AoT game.
>>
>>379587449
What? What makes Attack on Titan great is it avoids the DBZ power levels super saiyan shit.
>>
>>379587449
fight scenes are the best thing tho, if anything because shit actually happens instead of blabbing for entire chapters
>plan this
>plan that
>can't do this because muh politics
>>
File: 1496039487476m.jpg (57KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1496039487476m.jpg
57KB, 1024x576px
>>379587547
*teleports behind u*
*unzips super saiyan*
heh, nothing personal kid
>>
>no playable Annie

It's shit.

Jk, it was actually pretty fun.
>>
>>379587745
You know, for how stupid the power levels were until super came out, they were at least coherent
And I get that they needed to buff someone to stop making 99% of the cast useless.
But holy shit, now all of a sudden fucking C17 fights on pair with a god and a literally who can so SS2 like nothing.
>>
>>379587745
best girl
>>
it came out in 2016 you dumb fucking piece of fuckmeat.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.