[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most painless way to kill yourself for when E3 inevitably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1495981803155.png (78KB, 263x278px) Image search: [Google]
1495981803155.png
78KB, 263x278px
What is the most painless way to kill yourself for when E3 inevitably has no news on Bannerlord?
>>
Literally only thing I'm looking forward to from E3. I know the T*rks will disappoint me
>>
they already said they're showing gameplay at E3, it might be at the show and not the conferences though
>>
>>379582547
isn't jumping from a really high building the most painless way possible? there's no chance of survival
>>
>>379582547
Its playable at E3 anon.
>>
File: blood.webm (3MB, 840x524px) Image search: [Google]
blood.webm
3MB, 840x524px
They will have playable build (probably battles in open fields) on e3
I wonder if they will show us release date.
>>
File: IMG_5549.jpg (387KB, 1280x2074px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5549.jpg
387KB, 1280x2074px
I've done extensive research on this topic and the best answer I have for you is -- exit bag.
>>
>>379582952
As a social worker let me tell you that this method is a meme.
It work it some cases, sure, but many others fail.
You also don't die immediately, the time window between being unconcious and death is quite large actually. And there's a lot that can happen inbetween. And none of it is good for the brain.

I walked in on two people who failed on this last year. In one case the gas escaped when she fell from the chair after falling unconcious and the whole room was filled. She survived without major damages. The other guy was simply recovered before he died. However he's now a vegetable. I'm pretty sure he's happy shitting in a bowl every day.

You'd also want to overthink dying by pills. Once you see one of those corpses, which's faces have a whole spectrum of different colours and the muscles being contracted on the whole body, speaking of terrible pain, you drop that method as well.
Just keep playing videogames. It'll end soon enough.
>>
>>379582813
yup, there's a reason it's so popular

theres no chance you feel a thing, just a giant splat and its done
>>
>>379582547
see
>>379582813
Jump off something really tall and go head first. And when I say tall at least like 50 fucking stories don't be a pussy, you are jumping anyway.
>>
Buy a PS4 and pay for online.
>>
>>379583231
Doesn't sound like an easy job anon.
>>
As other anons have said, jumping is a good method but like all methods it requires nerve to actually execute, otherwise you'll just end up going all the way over there and instead of jumping you'll just stand there like a jackass.
>>
>>379583339
what if you land feet first? isn't it possible you will survive the initial "splat" and be in torturous pain for a while before dying`?
>>
Guys listen, if you want a quick and easy way use Carbon Monoxide.
>>
>>379583231
This.
Becoming a vegetable is literally shittier than having a shit life and than dying.
>>
>>379583231
i remember seeing an interview with a guy a few years ago who tried to end it all by shotgunning his chin, but survived
the guy who found his body described some kind of scene out of a fucking horror movie where he found a faceless body surrounded by bits of gore, flailing around trying to keep his windpipe open

there are few things in this world more horrifying than botched suicide attempts
>>
File: dry memeguy.png (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
dry memeguy.png
10KB, 205x246px
>>379584696
but you need a car AND a personal garage
>tfw when (((they))) removed old fireplaces for the easy way out
>>
>>379585217

What? No silly. In theory all you need to do is simple coal and a small room. The smaller the room the better.
>>
>>379582547
Find a new hobby that isn't as disappointing and horrible as videogames.

>>379582813
What if death is you experiencing the last moment over and over for eternity?
>>
File: IMG_5550.png (297KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5550.png
297KB, 1242x2208px
>>379585196
>shotgunning your chin
Fucking retarded pussy.

Just put a pistol directly against your temple and pull the trigger. Assuming it's not a pea-shooter, you're fucking dead, period.

t. a friend of a friend killed himself this way two years ago
>>
>>379586713
well then we're all fucked because dying is never pleasant
>>
>>379582914
Op must be living under quite the rock to not know this.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.