[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found a well conditioned black Wii with all of the hookups,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1496982012012.jpg (19KB, 522x332px) Image search: [Google]
1496982012012.jpg
19KB, 522x332px
I just found a well conditioned black Wii with all of the hookups, doors attached, two Wii remotes with Wii Motion Plus attachments, two nunchucks, the stand, and a copy of the New Super Mario Bros. with only some smudges on it and little to no scratches. The only thing missing is the back to one of the remotes. There are even 1000 Wii points in the Wii Shop Channel. It also plays discs so I ordered up a copy of a game I always wanted to try on eBay. Animal Crossing: City Folk for $12.94 free shipping and no sales tax (out of state).

I found this at fucking Goodwill for $39.99. I couldn't pass up this opportunity to get my replacement Wii. Now my White Privilege one could become my modded one without fear of bricking it because I now have a blackup for it.

Also, Wii Sports is actually pretty fun even after a decade.
>>
Why is this one console I actually miss regardless of never really playing it when I had one?
>>
Wii is for children.
>>
>>379578098
because, in spite of how much shovelware it's crammed with and how casual-tier the games are, it's actually really fun
>>
>>379578098
I miss the Wii because it hit when I was old enough do what I wanted, but young enough to not have responsibilities. Three-day FE marathons surrounded by crates of cheap beer with the bros, summer of 2007. Now I am a job-having rent-paying faggot.
>>
>>379578917
honestly, and with homebrew its just better

plus the wiimotes + classic controller can connect to my laptop via bluetooth for more emulating
>>
>>379578098
Because while Microsoft and Sony were forcing HD games (at sub 720 resolutions, usually never 60fps) Nintendo was only focused on making video games. Even with all the non gaymers who bought the system and even with all the shovel ware on it it still has the most unique library of the three and still has less rehashes of the three.

I just wasted 3 hours playing that castle defender game with the stick figures using two remotes. And before that it was some Excite Truck.

On my Wii U of course. I keep the Wii in my room and use it as a DVD player to watch black and white comedies to fall asleep to.
>>
File: Spiderman-Peter-Parker.jpg (14KB, 461x352px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman-Peter-Parker.jpg
14KB, 461x352px
>>379577985
>blackup
>>
>>379577985
>not getting the red one
>>
>>379578098
it's minimalist as fuck and highly satisfying. sometimes you just want a round of fucking bowling. it's probably the last console to have a simple "pick up and play" feeling.
>>
>>379578954

You are exactly me. Feels bad
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.