[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we see The Last of Us 3 at E3? I wonder if people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: days_gone.jpg (586KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
days_gone.jpg
586KB, 2048x1152px
Will we see The Last of Us 3 at E3?

I wonder if people even care about it?
>>
It honestly looks boring as fuck.

The whole World War Z loadsazombies schtick will get boring very quickly; and that's pretty much the only thing the game has going for it. Looks terribly generic and is clearly just riding off the zombie/TLOU popularity.
>>
The actor said it would

If they want to want to impress people they should lay off the zombies. I remember hearing the devs mention the Bike is like a “second character”, so show us some Biker stuff
>>
>>379577264
They should cancel it and reboot syphon filter
>>
>>379579910
God I give my left but for that.
>>
This shit is vapourware.
>>
Main character should have been a hot biker chick
>>
>contrarian hipsters pretending zombie shit doesnt sell like hot cakes
>>
>>379577264
>The Last of Us 3

This guy probably shot more bullets in that one demo than you do in the enirety of TLOU so I don't get the comparison
>>
>>379582681
Similar graphics, setting, atmosphere. Walking Dead cliche biker.
>>
>>379582858
Joel isn't a biker
>>
File: christ.jpg (277KB, 1365x799px) Image search: [Google]
christ.jpg
277KB, 1365x799px
How much can you read through without rolling your eyes
>>
Who's developing it?
>>
>>379583429
Sony Bend
>>
>>379583237
>le hipster rolls his eyes
be more of a neogaf shitter
>>
> Trailer shows
> Oh shit! An outlaw motorclub member! Maybe some GTA flavored game through all the United States?!"
> Trailer and gameplay ends
> Well, just another ending world infested with bazillion zombies and a generic shooter
>>
File: 16.jpg (402KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
402KB, 1920x1080px
Dying Light is the only zombie game I've gave a shit about in the past few years, mostly because it's so much fucking fun.

>Sick wallruns and acrobatics through slums
>Spooky night-time exploration
>tfw parkouring through a shitty neighbourhood with a sledgehammer

Haven't even tried the DLC yet.
>>
>>379583237
> open world zombie post apocalyptic action adventure survival horror

I miss the time where games just were RPG, action, adventure, FPS in a single word
>>
>>379583606
DLC is with a fucking car, it's ok but they threw the utility of parkour away, it sucks
>>
I know it was just a vertical slice, but the E3 trailer was fucking rough from sound to animation and everything inbetween. I'm also unsure if I actually want to play as some redneck bounty hunter going after guys named "two dog". Then you consider this is going for the open-world meme with a, what, 50 persons team? No thanks
>>
>>379583606
Dude as much as people want to shit on the combat system I loved it (beside the low durability of stuff). Hurling zombies head-first into cars and off bridges was satisfying.
>>
>>379578803
This. Shooting at mass hordes will get extremely boring. I imagine this game will turn out like TLOU though and most of it is fighting other humans.
>>
>>379583854
The system is a bit shit if you use it in a barebones way-even the melee is simple as fuck.
But when you start doing sick jumps and rolls and use cuh-razy weapons and all that, it gets truly fun.
>>
>>379577264

I just finished tlou and damn that game was a cliche ridden mess with boring stealth gameplay. Anyone who thinks the story is original or special must be fourteen. Nice visuals tho
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.