[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"speedruns require time, effort and dedication"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: C98ZsgqXYAAifLL.jpg large.jpg (15KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
C98ZsgqXYAAifLL.jpg large.jpg
15KB, 390x310px
>implying sitting down on a chair pressing buttons on a gamepad is effort
>>
you'll have to try harder than that next time
>>
>>379576962
Speedrun is the stupidest shit in the world. Vidya is the only thing these autists are able to do without sucking ass unlike every other activities available to the mankind, so they latch on to it we their lives. Hence why something as dumb as speedruns are made.
>>
>>379576962
>no skill
How appropriate.
>>
File: Who are you fooling.jpg (13KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
Who are you fooling.jpg
13KB, 300x197px
>Proceeds to jump through a wall and runs to a checkpoint through the darkness of an unmapped area
>>
>>379576962
OP here, here's the sauce. /r/speedrun

Enjoy
>>
>>379577331
>You can't like not-important things, when important things exist.
Shit like this is why we have SJW's and their weaponized morals.
>>
>the only kind of effort I'd physical effort
Retardation knows no limits.
>>
>>379577802
There's difference between liking something and putting in way more meaning than it actually has.

Speedrun competition is no better than a literal pissing contest. It's fucking astounding that there's enough retards around to keep it going.
>>
>>379577650
Lol, what an autist.

I guess speedrunning is a real feat in the same way a guy spending 3 months stretching in order to gain the ability to suck his own dick is a real feat.

Sure he may have accomplished something with a fair degree of difficulty, but the amount of time he wasted doesn't make it a respectable or serious undertaking. He's still using up a shit load of time over something that's bizarre and embarrassing, so he probably shouldn't be ranting about it as if it was his impressive life dream.

I don't mind if you make a living impressing other freaks with how quickly you can suck your own dick, but don't fucking stand there and tell me it's comparable to climbing Mount Everest, because it's not in any way.

Faggots take it too seriously.
>>
things have value because of collective belief. If someone spends 10000 hours becoming a great pianist or chess master, they receive a lot of respect. If someone spends 10000 hours becoming great at speedrunning, they're an autist. Now imagine a world where there happened to be a huge population of speedrunning fans. Speedrunning champs were celebrities, they made money, had fans, and women sucked their dicks. The thing they do has not changed, but now what they do is respectable. While the alternative world may seem improbable. Look at E-sports champions of today, especially in Korea. They're celebrities, millionaires, have a lot of social status, and are winners in every sense of the word. This reality is not something most people would taken seriously ~25 years ago.

I'm not saying it's going to happen to speedrunning, it'll probably remain obscure and for nerd losers forever, but, to consider it a waste of time inherently, is stupid.
>>
File: 1467766545197.jpg (5KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1467766545197.jpg
5KB, 177x278px
>>379576962
Speedruns are retarded
>>
>>379578139
>you're only allowed to dedicate your time and attention to socially acceptable pursuits!
you are on /v/
>>
File: 1496991449428.png (169KB, 493x263px) Image search: [Google]
1496991449428.png
169KB, 493x263px
>>379578649
don't worry, he's not a hypocrite as long as he hates himself
>>
File: (siren blaring).jpg (74KB, 1200x673px) Image search: [Google]
(siren blaring).jpg
74KB, 1200x673px
>>379576962

>lmao this game/genre/thing is easy as fuck! No effort required!
>cannot duplicate these feats despite saying how 'easy' it is
>Gets told every time in every thread but keeps making them
>>
>>379578728
i want a loli to femdom me
>>
>>379578649
I don't say he wasn't allowed to do it.

It's perfectly fine to dedicate yourself to something you like doing.

The difference comes into play when you demand that OTHER PEOPLE take it seriously.

I play a lot of Crusader Kings 2, and I take it pretty fucking seriously. But when I explain my exploits to someone else and they think it sounds like a bunch of wacky and retarded hijinks, I don't freak out and start ranting to them about how it's my life's work, because that would be bizarre and pathetic. I say "Yeah, it's pretty fun." because I don't take it seriously. I don't take any video games seriously because they ARE fucking GAMES.

There's nothing wrong with doing something you find entertaining, just don't fucking rage like an aspie at me if I don't find it to be something meaningful. It's just entertainment.

Sorry I don't think your faggotry is impressive, anon.
>>
File: 1496892606746.jpg (35KB, 552x504px) Image search: [Google]
1496892606746.jpg
35KB, 552x504px
>>379578139
>I guess speedrunning is a real feat in the same way a guy spending 3 months stretching in order to gain the ability to suck his own dick is a real feat.
>>
>>379576962
b8
saged
>>
>>379581229
faggot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.