[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this game so much fun to me, /v/? I just recently revisited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 511vBBiKpGL._AC_SX430_.jpg (43KB, 430x431px) Image search: [Google]
511vBBiKpGL._AC_SX430_.jpg
43KB, 430x431px
Why is this game so much fun to me, /v/? I just recently revisited this game and almost got suckered into playing Tennis. The one game in this title that I used to always play. How am I having this much fun with a fucking tech demo?!!!

I also used to love and from what I just played still love is boxing and even bowling once I got the hang of it even though that was the most popular one it seemed and I never liked it that much.
>>
>>379571118
wii play tank with 4 people is the best
>>
>>379571301
Wii Play Tank?
>>
Wii Sports was fun, OP. Why be ashamed?
>>
>>379571549
It doesn't make me a casual?
>>
>>379571761
only if you never pushed the button in bowling
>>
>>379571761
>Everyone who brought a Wii has this
>Wii was brought by millions of people
This isn't even a normie game, it's like oxygen-ware.
Everyone has played this.
Kinda like Star Wars or whatever, everyone has come into contact with it at some stage.
>>
>>379572094
But to actually enjoy a piece of oxygen-wear that is clearly only to show off the features of the console it was bundled with? I mean, I enjoyed my time with Half Life 2 Lost Coast more than the main game, but that was essentially a game with an end goal.
>>
>>379571993
why don't more games have secrets this satifsying
>>
>>379571761
A casual would be someone who ONLY plays Wii Sports.
>>
>How am I having this much fun with a fucking tech demo?
Because Wii Sports was specifically designed to showcase motion controls and what they could do in a simple, elegant way.

It's an excellently-designed game and deserved all of its success.
>>
>>379571118
wii bowling rules
>>
>>379572482
>But to actually enjoy a piece of oxygen-wear that is clearly only to show off the features of the console it was bundled with?
So you're saying it isn't OK to love playing Super Mario Bros., Super Mario World, or Sonic the Hedgehog?
>>
File: cool.jpg (6KB, 130x234px) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
6KB, 130x234px
The game's a solid 8/10 on my book, and its games are incredibly fun with others. You can't really go wrong with it.
>>
>tfw I would make miis of my bullies and play wii boxing and the tilt of the bed on the second controller caused me to miss
>>
>>379573798
Are the missing 2 points because the games could have been more in-depth? I mean, baseball was kind of a disappointing lot. I did get my first win ever tonight, score 4-2.

I am kind of terrible at timing in video games so this could help me practice.
>>
Why does the theme song make me want to cry tears of joy?
>>
Is Wii Sports Resort worth getting?
>>
>>379571118
Mii games were max comfy
>>
>>379575623

it's fun
>>
>>379575623
Resort was super comfy for me

I loved that plane game where you can just fly around the island and find various shit -- and it had achievements for this too
>>
>>379575623
Wii Sports Resort is the shit, yo. I always get giddy when I see Wuhu Island reappear in another game.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.