[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im willing to bet my anal virginity no one here actually owns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: xbone.jpg (17KB, 646x359px) Image search: [Google]
xbone.jpg
17KB, 646x359px
im willing to bet my anal virginity no one here actually owns an xbox one and doesnt regret their purchase
>>
The only thing I regret is not getting one with a larger internal memory, I have too many games to keep them all installed at the same time.
>>
I bought an Xbox One almost two years ago and play it way more than I do my PC
>>
File: Snapchat-268199531.jpg (513KB, 1080x2076px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-268199531.jpg
513KB, 1080x2076px
>>379570963
So who's gonna fuck you anon?
>>
I got an Xbox One S on sale, and it's a great value UHD Blu Ray player and 4K streaming device.
>>
>>379570963
2 friends and I banded together to get me an Xbox One and I fucking hate this thing.
>>
If the scorpio E3 game is strong ill get one, otherwise are there any good exclusives for this thing?
>>
I own one and a PC. Not many regrets were made, but it sucks the MCC was broken. I'm not too flustered over the exclusives, mainly due to the fact I play it with online friends.
>>
>>379570963
I have one and don't regret it. Why would i?
>>
>>379571497
No.
>>
>>379570963
I use mine more than my ps4 because the os is better and I only use it for youtube/netflix.

A deals a deal Anon.
>>
It didn't get planetside 2, only thing thats kept me from regretting my ps4 purchase.
>>
>>379571497
Titanfall was moderately fun, but nothing compared to what the Sonybros and pcbros have
>>
>>379571025
this wish I would of got one with at least 1tb hdd instead of 500gb which doesn't hold shit
>>
>>379570963
>>379571231
post you dildoing your ass now, OP
>>
>>379570963

Have one and don't regret it. I play Gears and some of the games I missed out on it. currently playing Blue Dragon. If you regret purchasing a console, it's only because you wanted to follow a crowd and not find any enjoyment.
>>
>>379571497
Air Guitar Warrior
Azito x Tatsunoko Legends
Beatsplosion for Kinect
Boom Ball for Kinect
Boom Ball for Kinect 2
Candleman
Clash
Crabitron
Crimson Dragon
Dance Central Spotlight
Fighter Within
Forza Motorsport 5
Forza Motorsport 6
Fru
Fruit Ninja Kinect 2
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Halo 5: Guardians
Infinity Blade Saga
Kinect Sports Rivals
Kung Fu for Kinect
Mystereet F: The Detectives’ Curtain Call
Natsuki Chronicle
Perfect Woman
Powerstar Golf
Rare Replay
Shape Up
Shooting Love Trilogy
Slice Zombies for Kinect
Squid Hero for Kinect
Students of the Round 2
Sunset Overdrive
Sword of Legends
ZAZEN, zen meditation game
Voice Commander
Xbox Fitness

these are ALL the exclusives the xbone has. see anything you like?
>>
File: 165824359147.jpg (45KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
165824359147.jpg
45KB, 600x477px
>>379571231
>OP got BTFO this fast
>>
>>379571957
Shape up sounds promising
>>
>>379570963
This is /v/, you really think there aren't people here who have made incredibly bad decisions?

I'm willing to bet there are people who paid full price, day one, and shitposted about console wars stuff to boot.
>>
>>379570963
XbotS reporting in!
I have a bit of buyer's remorse because Persona 5 & Yakuza but then I look at my library and return to being happy.
>>
All my friends have Xbox One. So I bought one too.
>>
>>379571957
>Kinect
I have my doubts people on /v/ use Kinect.
>>
>>379572304
I think you fags might actually be retarded
>>
>>379570963

Serious question, are Xbots an extinct race? Who is seriously an Xbox fanboy nowadays? Halo ain't what it used to be, Fable is dead, Forza is just some car game, who gives a shit about Gears of War anymore, and isn't everything on it going to PC now? I don't even see xbox vs playstation console wars in youtube comments anymore. Now it's all PC vs Sony vs Nintendo, with PC generally being grouped up with Nintendo outside of /v/.
>>
Bought one at launch.. then bought a one S a couple months after it released. Ain't have one regrets
>>
>>379570963
I own the day one edition.
Was not worth it.
>>
File: ash.png (194KB, 373x466px) Image search: [Google]
ash.png
194KB, 373x466px
>>379572530
Xbox merged with PC since like 2015ish. Every exclusive will now be there as well.

Now we just need Halo 3 for PC (that isn't eldewrito).
>>
>regretting buying what you want

Let me guess, you're the type of person that argues instead of plays?
>>
No games Xbox shitbox
>>
okay guys i understand you want to defend your console of choice but we need to focus on the important things: the removal of OP's anal virginity
>>
File: muhexclusives.png (376KB, 565x601px) Image search: [Google]
muhexclusives.png
376KB, 565x601px
>>379572680
That's where you're wrong kiddo
>>
>>379573049
This tb.h
>>
i've got one. i don't regret it, i don't have as much fun with it as i did with my xbox 360 but i guess that can be attributed to me growing up. i don't enjoy games half as much as i used to. back in the 360 days i could play mw2 or some multiplayer shit for hours on end with my mates and never get bored but now i get bored as fuck even when playing halo mcc which i fucking love the halo games.

life is struggling mayn.
>>
I don't exactly regret it, but i only have a handful of games for it and haven't touched it in a few months
>>
No games box
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.