[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what would be cool? A Castlevania thread. >Favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Por_pic_24.jpg (232KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
Por_pic_24.jpg
232KB, 1024x819px
You know what would be cool? A Castlevania thread.

>Favorite classicvania
>Favorite Metroidvania
>Favorite music
>Waifu/husbandu
>Thoughts on netflix thing

to answer my own questions

Portrait
Empty tome
Charlotte
Cautiously optimistic
>>
You know what would be cool? You going to bed, it's getting late you know.

Also waifu autosages the thread.
>>
When is the Netflix thing?
>>
>>379566116

What rock have you been under

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIMrFnl5NiA
>>
>>379566116

New "so adult" animation series made by people who claimed to be first and didn't realize two entire decades have been filled with things since HBO's Spawn.
>>
>>379565997
>He thinks EST is universal
>He doesn't sleep at 4 AM

What a shit
>>
File: intensifies.png (675KB, 787x767px) Image search: [Google]
intensifies.png
675KB, 787x767px
>Bubsy lives while your favorite game series is dead
>>
>>379566272

man be cool. Warren Ellis does good work.
>>
>>379567425

It was a producer who said that, not Ellis, but there's no reason to be cool to shitters like that.

If you haven't been paying attention to what else has been done in the vein of what you want to do, it's as good as saying you don't give a shit about what you're doing at all.
>>
>>379567669

yeah but one example from decades ago that no one even remembers isn't really a sign that the industry has always supported the media. Even if you count stuff like Aeon Flux there's still barely anything in recent memory.
>>
>>379565807
>tfw Simon Belmont will never be in Smash Bros.
>>
>>379568120

Trevor is cooler anyways and the last the thing we need is people trying to get an N-team revival going.
>>
>>379567920

It's not one example. That was just the first "big" and heavily promoted example, and effectively the one that started the timeline.

If you seriously haven't been paying attention to twenty years worth of animation, and come in bragging how your shit's first out the gate and the cat's meow and ADULT AS FUCK, should you really be treated with respect for that?
>>
File: captain-n_L19.jpg (47KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
captain-n_L19.jpg
47KB, 639x480px
>>379568172
>the last the thing we need is people trying to get an N-team revival going.

Implying that wouldn't be the tightest shit.
>>
>>379566272
I said when not what
>>
>>379568329

Maybe Ive been under a rock but the whole adult animation market isn't as active as you seem to want it to be.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.