[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets pretend Breath of the Wild released on PS4 or Xbox and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: proof.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
proof.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Lets pretend Breath of the Wild released on PS4 or Xbox and wasn't called Zelda and it was anew IP
Replace everything with similar stuff.(Fish people for Zora. Bird people for Rito)

And this game would have been criticized to shit. But ""Nintendo!!"" so it gets a pass.

People shit on other games for
-Ubisoft towers
-weapon durability
-empty world
but there are literally people who praise it for that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFlGdI8TxsA&t=98s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHnsqXWqaHI&t=162s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCMDG51cf5w&t=360s

Im not saying its terrible and un-fun. But perfect scores? are you fucking kidding me?

inb4 sony fag
Look at pic mother fucker
>>
You're right OP. I dunno what it is about Nintendo that gets it instant fucking approval. You can not criticize this game at all without someone fucking defending every single point of it. It's a pretty good game, but it's not perfect like everyone says.
>>
File: 1496953774990.jpg (370KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496953774990.jpg
370KB, 1600x900px
>>379565716
Im having fun with it. but holy shit you get people like this pic
>>
>>379565509
Its different not in the aspect of "hur dur nintendo can do nothing wrong" but in the aspect of its different from the other zelda games coupled with the fact that there wasn't an a original zelda since skyward sword. Zelda 2 by some is still considered the worst zelda because its different. Its not surprising that one is considered good because of it being different despite having some commonly hated mechanics
>>
nice reddit picture, butthurt sonyfag.
>>
>>379566561
Looking forward to it. Glad its gonna be more like 64 and Sunshine. Galaxy was fucking awful regardless of what >>379566045 says
>>
>>379565509
how many hours it took you to write this and cherry pick all these timestamps?

do you ever think you might have spent this time playing videogames?
>>
File: 1496979749702.jpg (147KB, 1080x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1496979749702.jpg
147KB, 1080x1085px
next stop is Mario Odyssey. We are looking at a game that will most likely score a 98 or 99 on metacritic, which should practically impossible because to reach that score every review must be 9 and 10 only. But it can happen as long as it is a Nintendo game because the brand name alone and its history has the power to put everyone in a collective trance
>>
I'm playing it right now

Solid 4 out of 5
>>
>>379566672
meant for >>379566751
>>379566663
>>379566707
not even talking, just spewing bullshit. That mad I insulted Zelda? grow up dude
>>
people shit on Zelda for those things
>Ubisoft towers
>empty world
kek. Braindead come in all forms.
>>
>>379567103
>>379566707
>>379566663
So this is the power of your arguments
>>
>>379567196
>why don't you fall for my shitposting?
Go fuck yourself sony friend.
>>
>>379567254
This isnt shitposting. You just have no defense for it.
>>
>>379567196
the towers dont function anything like Ubisoft towers.
the world isn't empty.
weapon durability is a preference of yours, fine criticism I guess.
>>
>>379567336
>shitposts
>"it's not shitposting, I swear! y-you just have no arguments!"

You don't have any arguments either. Shitposting is not an argument fuckface.
>>
>>379565509
>-Ubisoft towers
this is one of the biggest BotW offenses and yet, compared to other games this is non-issue here. There is only handful of those towers, and you can climb / unlock them (effectively revealing entire map) within first hour of the game. Each tower can be climbed in multiple ways, even the most basic one takes less than 30 seconds - which means that in a 60-80hours playthrough you'll have maybe 10 minutes of tower climbing. Which makes it a non-issue. Sure, map should not be locked behind those towers, there should be some other mechanic for revealing new zones (maybe buy map parts when you enter new towns) but overall the "Ubisoft towers" in BotW were "Ubisoft towers" done right - side activity that does not take a lot of time, can be entirely skipped (if you don't mind having no map) and can be completed in a multiple ways.
Now if you want to bitch about Ubisoft towers done wrong, take any game that has extremely long (several minutes), linear (there's only one path, you can't deviate, you need to follow the exact path developers created for you) climb.

>-weapon durability
We've been over this, without it, with open world BotW design, nothing would stop you from getting end game gear and cheesing through most of the game. And the game literally throws weapons at you, so it's not like the durability is a problem and like there is even a remote chance that you get yourself in a fight without any weapons.

>-empty world
The world is littered with shit to do, all over. Seriously, I have nothing else to say. If you think it's empty then go play Far Cry, MGSV, HZD, ...
And then come back and we can talk about empty worlds.

Also, for your future shitposts if you want to bitch about some actual BotW flaws pick one of those:
>upgrades locked behind bullshit (literally) collectables
>copy-paste shrine design
>ability to cheese most encounters with end-game gear (slightly limited by durability but not quite)
>fucking rain ruining everything
>>
It's overrated for sure.
Of course it got inflated scores because it's Zelda, that's par for the course.
It's good but I stopped playing once I hit the second dungeon.
>>
>>379567527
>>-weapon durability
>We've been over this, without it, with open world BotW design, nothing would stop you from getting end game gear and cheesing through most of the game. And the game literally throws weapons at you, so it's not like the durability is a problem and like there is even a remote chance that you get yourself in a fight without any weapons.

Do you not see how people not wanting to use their weapons because theyre saving them is fukcing annoying?
The fukcking knights braodsword breaks in like 20 fucking swings. The club should break in 50 and go on from there

No its empry. people want castel towns they wanna feel like theyre in a world thats alive but no its fucking barren. Shit shrines that all loom the same dont change that.
>>
File: 1474074225804.png (172KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
1474074225804.png
172KB, 361x691px
>>379567791
>Do you not see how people not wanting to use their weapons because theyre saving them is fukcing annoying?
Is BOTW the truest autism test?
>>
I lol at your post. Was the ps pro worth it brah?
>>
Every open world game is garbage. Why have a big gameworld with the content spread so thin through it it's a chore to find anything like in botw, when you could have a small world with all the content collected into a few places like other beter zelda games. Botw is shit and I don't understand who defends that game.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.