[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to an area for ~6 months that won't have any internet,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: CjcQBE6.jpg (36KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
CjcQBE6.jpg
36KB, 362x346px
Moving to an area for ~6 months that won't have any internet, not even satellite. Only thing I can bring is my laptop with duo core 3.8ghz, and integrated radeon HD 7400 or something.

What games should I bring? So far I have...

EU4
Diablo 2 w/ medianXL
BG2
Darkest Dungeon
Fallout 2
>>
Battle Brothers
Starsector

Some programming books
>>
Might as well just kill you'reself.
>>
1CC all the Touhou games
>>
>>379565048
Download every NES, Game Boy/Color, SNES and Genesis game, it should come out to be very small actually since those games are low in filesize.
>>
Enjoy the deployment, I just got back from one too.
I played Brigador, FTL, Dungeon of the Endless, and Skullgirls during mine.
>>
PSP emulator and every MonHun game for it
>>
>>379565623
It's a mancamp in alaska
>>
>>379565048
Spacechem
>>
>>379565048
Even ships have internet, where you headed?
Top secret anti-nuclear government bunker?
Burma?
Top secret anti-nuclear government bunker in burma?
PS3 headquarters?
>>
Dwarf Fortress
PSP Emu with Monster Hunter P3RD and freedom unite
Bring a controller, and learn some programming
>>
>learn programming
>assuming everyone can learn it
lel
>>
>>379565048
unreal world, if you like realistic survival roguelikes. Its free.
www.unrealworld.fi
you can thank me later.
>>
>>379565048
Sounds kind of like you're going to bumfuck nowhere, bring a gun, a camera and go hunt bigfoot or some shit
Otherwise Rimworld is fun though I haven't played it anywhere near it's current state, there's always dwarf fort to learn if you haven't, Cryptark is pretty fun IMO, so is Apotheon,, original X-Com (could use some of those fan patches), Alien Shooter series, and as for some shit on my wishlist I haven't played yet, there is Caves of Qud, Axiom Verge, Catacomb Kids, Vagante, Salt and Sanctuary, Momodera, Rabi Ribi, Dominions 3 or 4, etc. Trying to think of some more lightweight games atm.
>>
>>379567741
Also Hyperlight Drifer, Ys series, Jagged Alliance 2, Valdis Story, and I always recommend Homeworld, 1, 2, and Cataclysm, and Freespace 1 and 2 on older systems.
>>
I hope you're fucking getting paid a million bucks when you get back to civilization, because this reads like one of those "you're on an island" games.
>>
>>379565048
pick up a guitar anon. fuck the internet. you should try to make something good out of the solitude instead of trying to somehow get internet access.
>>
>>379565048
Install Python and take a book on Python.
>>
>>379570060
Is >>379567506 correct? I'm not a genius.
>>
>>379566187
What did you do
>>
>>379566187
A what?
>>
>>379571983
Programming isn't some mysterious skill that only wizardly virginal men can accomplish dude. Plenty of dumb people become programmers and most are average intellectually.

I wouldn't really recommend it unless you're leaving in 1 month since you need to do some research. There's hundreds of programming languages and things you'll need to start programming. You can't just write a line of code in notepad and save it as .exe and it'll run.

But it is a valuable career skill.
>>
>>379566187
What the fucks a mancamp?
Are they going to teach you how to be a man because you can't figure things out yourself?
>>
>>379573643
Code monkey here. Can confirm.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.