[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a game with GotY material >put in the worst MMO style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Nioh.jpg (348KB, 1920x1081px) Image search: [Google]
Nioh.jpg
348KB, 1920x1081px
>make a game with GotY material
>put in the worst MMO style and time consuming forging system possible to shit on the gaming experience.

why?
>>
>>379564035
it seems game is dead already,
that explains the lack of revenants,
shame
>>
>>379564035
because japs are autistic
>>
>>379564035
Never forged a thing in this game. Never spent any money. Don't even know what soul match does. This game comes nowhere near GOTY material. Literally every game that came out this year was better.
>>
I want to find someone to trade ff15 for nioh. ff15 is a curse I can't get rid off
>>
>>379564035
Yet again another game that was hyped and turned out to be shit but still got 85~ on metacritic
>>
>>379565638
did you tell square to make the best girl playable character on the poll...
>>
I think the overall game is excellent but the loot system is pure cancer. How much nicer wouldn't it have been if it was more low-key like in Dark Souls where the equipment you find is distinct and comparing it to what you currently have can be done with a glance? Instead you get thousands of items exploding out of every enemy and the have Diablo-style roll with like 20 different stats that's almost impossible to quantify on a blind playthrough. They should've made the drops rarer and of higher quality. The gameplay however is very addicting and the armors look cool once you've sorted the pieces out and refashioned them.
>>
>>379565872
To think I funded the next final fantasy makes me shiver. At least nioh is a decent 30 dollar game.
>>
>>379566063
this,
weapons and gear has shit ton of special abilities but only a handful of them are useful [and/or required on your desired build] so you have reroll EVERYTHING, FOREVER to get what you are after

not to mention items have hidden seed stats and may never have the abilities you are after, so your are just re-rolling for nothing.

i have thousands of patronage unusable points in the blacksmith,
not to mention time wasted on save recovery
forge is indeed broken.
>>
>>379565761
>>379565504
>>379566063
way of the samurai is top notch game.
but once you go to Way of the Strong, it is endless grinding, just to get items that help you grind better and then grind more...
>>
But the waifus are good though
>>
>>379566654
It's a team ninja game
>>
File: 1476433970112.png (88KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1476433970112.png
88KB, 350x350px
>>379564765
Co-op is still alive and well. I played enough games in the past five days as a visitor to finally afford the Tome skin.

>Almost everyone tries to get me to use the hot spring now
>None of her clothes comes off when she gets in
>>
>>379566861
players used to suicide and drop good items to save others from grinding, it seems it is gone now...

and same thing happening to me but I have the Fuku skin
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.