[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they'll do it for free! So what should we look forward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: if you dont pay us we'll shill.png (453KB, 767x884px) Image search: [Google]
if you dont pay us we'll shill.png
453KB, 767x884px
>they'll do it for free!

So what should we look forward to seeing if CD Project Red is embarrassed about it?
>>
>>379563660
>old and largely unrepresentitive of the current vision of the game
As in "well shit, we have to change the game now that it's been leaked"? Cool
Anyway, read this as "no E3 showcase this year"

I forced myself not to get hyped by any Cyberpunk2077 related news because shit's been just a teaser since what 2009? When it's done then I might get interested.
>>
>>379563901
Nah, if they're just design docs then they could literally be things that where cut as soon as development started.
>>
>>379563660
this is how marketing works...
>>
>>379563660
A shitty ARG and the cheapest marketing they've ever done. Cyberpunk game gets hacked and publicly announce company property is stolen on social media right before big game event.

I'm guessing their E3 event will be "hacked" and start an ARG. Because articles called "E3 Hacked?" Will be easy clickbate.
>>
I was on rebbit earlier today and the top 2 posts on /r/all were about this supposed "hack"

I assure you guys 100% that this is a brilliant marketing ploy for CP2077.
>>
>implying that this isn't just another marketing ploy

Yeah right, like a bunch of fucking ninjas came in and secretly stole this info without anybody knowing.
>>
>>379564105
>I was on rebbit earlier today

Leave
>>
>>379563660
Well they have balls not to kowtow to them. I will give them that.
>>
>>379564178
are you too young to remember valve leaks while HL2 was in development?

this shit does happen sometimes
>>
>>379563987
Basically. Otherwise, someone would be in prison for life for theft, extortion, and blackmail.
>>
>>379564252
Yeah, "leaks"
>>
>>379563901
>As in "well shit, we have to change the game now that it's been leaked"? Cool
No, as in it's literally what they say. Anyone who's worked on a video game from its early stages can tell you that the first design document gets expanded and changed and dropped over time for various reasons. Even if that document is dated from just six months ago, at least 50% of it will no longer be relevant.
>>
>>379564350
you mean the russian guys that went to jail for hacking valve?

yeah
>>
>>379564543
Yeah. They expected somebody in the wreckage.
>>
So is this game going to be turn based or what?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.