[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All criticisms aside, how is modern Runescape? I did play Runescape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: runescape.jpg (473KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
runescape.jpg
473KB, 1500x1500px
All criticisms aside, how is modern Runescape? I did play Runescape through most of the changes but stopped like a year after the grand exchange.

I know it's a totally different game now, but is it still fun/good?
>>
>>379562140
Bump, anyone?
>>
>>379562761
no one on /v/ knows what runescape is
>>
File: 1489517295796.png (1002KB, 795x785px) Image search: [Google]
1489517295796.png
1002KB, 795x785px
>>379562992
Are those the days we live in anon?
Where people don't even know what runescape is?
>>
>>379562140
last year I started playing it again from the start and really got into it but after about 2 weeks I gave up

It was a lot better than before but it definitely isn't as fun as it was when I was 13. I think the only people who think it was better back then are just saying it out of nostalgia and because they've outgrown the game.
>>
RS3 sucks.

2007scape was great up until about a week ago when they added the gay pride event, it's been a shitshow since.

I suggest looking into private 2005 or 2007 servers.
>>
>>379562140
Last I saw it, it was just an awkwardly put together higher graphical fidelity version. With shit loads of pay2win and a new awful combat system.
>>
>>379563075
I know runescape and remember the mage bank days when ahrims and whip were insane and ancients came out. I also remember a time where teleport block wasn't even a thing and oak short-bow was the best bow in free to play, those were crazy times. I joined tons of clans some well known some not, Runescape was the best mmorpg i ever played hands down. It was great playing that game years ago.
>>
>>379563876
How is it pay2win now?
>>
>>379563856
>gay pride event
Regarding that, it's worth mentioning that as badly as OSRS is sperging out over that, RS3 went so far as to establish Armadyl (the god of justice) as a gay man.

Which is nothing else explains why his armor is so faggy.
>>
>>379564630
buy bonds with real monies, sell for ~13m -1/10th of that or so, so you can get a 200m scythe with only 130k capital
there's also buying a metric shitton of spins2wins and maxing your account without touching any of the game except the gambling wheel
>>
I gave it a shot a couple of weeks back. It's fun, the music is still good and I enjoyed the few quests I did.

I'd have kept playing because I haven't really enjoyed an MMO in a long time but I'm not really in the mood for MMOs right now. For what it's worth I considered getting membership.
>>
File: 1491937344285.jpg (11KB, 180x241px) Image search: [Google]
1491937344285.jpg
11KB, 180x241px
>>379565141
It's cute on grill characters, RS's midriff a best
>the fucking mystic tops before they were """fixed"""
>>
>>379565231
That sort of defeats playing the game, doesn't it?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.