[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally came up with the greatest Sonic Game even try and fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Literally came up with the greatest Sonic Game even try and fucking debate it

>Called Sonic parallels
>Story Focuses on the origins of the Chaos Emeralds
>Eggman uncovers a ritual that lets one open a portal to a unique parallel universe using each respective emerald through some advanced ionization wumbo jumbo
>turns out each chaos emerald correlates to a specific universal fundamental
> Red = Strength / Blue = Speed /
Green = Mind / Yellow = Time / Purple = Diversity / Light blue = Instinct / White = life
> Eggman builds a machine that can open rifts to the other dimensions locked away by the emeralds
> Accidently opens all 7 alternate dimensions at once and fucking brings our universe to the near brink of collapse due to the sheer amount of energy
> Other 7 dimensions are spiraling out of control aswell, Sonic needs to go into each one and restore balance
> Each dimension represents zone, with 3 drawn out, well crafted stages in each + boss
> 21 stages in total and 7 bosses
>Bosses are rulers of respective dimensions and are physical manifestations of the balance maintained in each one. When eggman opened the rifts, they went mad, and now sonic must put them down to restore equilibrium
> Each boss has abilities based on the respective universal fundamental they represent
> Gameplay basically has the physics of SA2 with stage design depth of generations, with modern day models
>Lots of lore inbetween about why emeralds were created, etc. etc. , why they each have a respective dimension, etc. etc.

Fucking print this shit you retards this is literally the best story that's been concoated for any Sonic game, it's interesting, and has the best set up for stages. Suck my fuckin dick, if you think this is a shit idea, you must be R E T A R D E D
>>
>>379560601
fyi some bitch slept with me after I told her this idea so you dickheads can suck my C O C K
>>
ha I came up with that one when I was still in elementary step it up
>>
>>379560601
> Each dimension might also have a hub populated by citizens that are empowered with the respective fundamental of their dimension
>
>>
>>379560601
Not a single one of you niqqa's can explain to me why this idea is shit

if you think it fuckin sucks gimmee a better idea this ain't no fuckin better than eggman creating an army of robots to attack the world

that or cracking OPEN the fucking world to unleash an omnipotent demon
>>
>>379560601
I fucking win bitches
>>
Seems intreasting. I'll be cool if each stage allows you to play other characters etc
>>
>>379560601
I'd play it.
>>
>>379560728
Hey man cool it down for a sex
>>
>>379560601
How much?
>>
>>379560601
Please know the reason sonic is bad because trying to control a 3d character that moves extremely fast in a smaller space is a pain in the ass. So you either slow sonic down which is against the idea of the character itself or make large bland levels where you can control sonic.
>>
>>379561867
i wanna fuck you
>>
File: 1496520026408.gif (48KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
1496520026408.gif
48KB, 192x256px
>>
>sonic and the lantern corps
didn't they already make this comic?
>>
>>379560601
It's shitty and you have asperger's
>>
>>379560601
Your thread fucking sucks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.