[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>40$ for a beta of a game that is extremely repetitive Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

>40$ for a beta of a game that is extremely repetitive

Why can't I shake the feeling that this game is just the flavour of the month?
>>
Because it is
Remember ark?
Rust?
7 days?
Etc
>>
>>379560062
>140k playing with no sight of slowing down
I don't know. Friday the 13th might be the flavor of the month.

Both are $40 streamer bait, but Friday the 13th is somehow even more repetitive.
>>
>>379560220
All of those games are still very much alive. I know this is /v/ and you're trying to fit in by hating everything, but you could at least not be a faggot retard.
>>
File: Sans titre.jpg (45KB, 455x332px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.jpg
45KB, 455x332px
>>379560220
>Rust
>Ark
Still in the Steam top 10
>>
>>379560062
>Why can't I shake the feeling that this game is just the flavour of the month?
Because you're yet another idiot who has no idea what that means and think that because you don't like something it's supposed to die when you want it to.
>>
>>379560378
>all those shitty meme games
I'll never understand these people
>>
>game made by people who actually know what they're doing
>despite being in early access the balance is pretty acceptable and more weapons/items are still being added without breaking that balance
>currently only one map but it's varied in layout and two more maps are planned, one snowy
>hugely skill-based with enough RNG to make it fun
>option to play solo, duo, or with multiple people
>wildly popular

The only negatives to it at the moment are that it's unoptimized, which is expected of early access and is a lower priority, and that some of the overall mechanics (like red zones and the function of the wall) are questionable. In total, it's the most solid early access title pretty much in the history of them. It's doing everything right.
>>
>>379560062
behead those who insult PUBG.
>>
>>379560378
Who the fuck is still playing payday 2?
>>
>>379560569
The game is free if you download it now. Permanently.
>>
>>379560569
Payday 2 is free right now
>>
am i missing something?

Everyone says how intense it gets, and heart pounding.

So i purchase, and play 4 matches,

placed 12th, 16th, 19th, and 30 or something.

Not once did it feel intense, and i was already bored of the looting houses routine.

This was solo though, maybe solo is always meh? might try again with some friends.
>>
>>379560378
i own and know Ark is fun even when played alone.

but how good is Rust?
is there a reason to play rust alone?
or how good is the multiplayer?
because ARK's multiplayer is almost unplayable for 2 reasons
>big tribes dominating the whole server
>u will most likely get fucked and die while you're offline/sleep

also, i own PUBG.
it's a decent game but not worth it to play alone.
playing with friends is the best.
>>
did the devs ever find a solution to the low foliage exploit?
>>
>>379560569
You do know that it still gets constantly new content, right?
>>
>>379560814
Rust is exactly like Ark. Can't really play it alone since you'll always be shot on sight and can't build up fast enough to be safe unless you are on 24/7. Of course this is dependent on how populated the server is.
>>
>>379560569
It's free dude.
>>
>>379560569
The better question to ask is "who the fuck is still playing TF2?"
>>
>>379560674
It gets intense when you're doing shit besides looting houses. Like you should only actively be looting so long as you're without a weapon or enough ammo to go through at least two firefights. After that, players are your loot.
>>
>>379560849
>>>379560569
>You do know that it still gets constantly new content, right?
Yeah I sure love paying 5 dollars for a new shitty gimmick weapon and an epic meme mask!
>>
>>379561345
everything is free now
>>
File: 1462924083488.jpg (59KB, 881x758px) Image search: [Google]
1462924083488.jpg
59KB, 881x758px
>People play thousands of hours
>have a lot of friends
>build a community
>enjoy themselves

>eventually they get bored
>retards think this invalidates all the time people spent with the game.

Why are these people so retarded.
Entertainment is by nature, fleeting.
>>
>>379560674
Drop in a highly populated area.

Try to win.

Top 10 is where it gets tense.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.