[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Street Fighter 2 BTFO Minecraft in digital

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: switchnaeshopbestsellers.jpg (235KB, 1509x846px) Image search: [Google]
switchnaeshopbestsellers.jpg
235KB, 1509x846px
Where were you when Street Fighter 2 BTFO Minecraft in digital sales?

I'm honestly shocked it's selling so well.
>>
>>379558967
Its fucking amazing people will buy this overpriced shit but at least Capcom is glad.

So long as this means we get 3rd Strike or Alpha 3 then so be it
>>
File: switchukeshopbestsellers.jpg (227KB, 1509x848px) Image search: [Google]
switchukeshopbestsellers.jpg
227KB, 1509x848px
Here's UK eShop for comparison, OP is NA.
>>
File: switchjpneshopbestsellers.jpg (217KB, 1509x848px) Image search: [Google]
switchjpneshopbestsellers.jpg
217KB, 1509x848px
And least but not least of the big 3, Japan.
>>
>>379559120
>>379559120
What is VAT? A Britbong special tax?
>>
>>379559435
Value Added Tax, a bunch of countries have it, we don't have it here in America.
>>
why the fuck is street fighter II $40?
>>
>>379559264
Minecraft is probably top in Japan because Arino is playing it.
>>
>>379559661
That Hadoken minigame totally deserves such a price :^)
>>
>>379559661
You get a cool digital artbook if that counts for anything.

They have the highest resolution scans for the image in the books that I've ever seen too.
>>
>>379559264
shovel knight doing so well. nice
>>
File: 1494967045346.jpg (25KB, 273x446px) Image search: [Google]
1494967045346.jpg
25KB, 273x446px
>>379558967
NBA Playgrounds kind of sucks.

Bare bones NBA Street. I miss the days when arcade sports games were popular.
>>
>>379559661
things sell more when added value, serious about this
I'm sure SFII wouldn't have the same impact for $5.

$5 = Cheap cash grab/app store garbage
$40 = A complete and complex classic game with new elements!
>>
File: MINEYCRAFTA.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
MINEYCRAFTA.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
These poeople have extremely poor taste in not being able to recognize the amount of fun one can have with building brown bricks in an app!
>>
>>379558967
it shits me that they made it look worse than SSFIITHDR, e.g. with the lack of moving boat in Ken's stage, or clouds in Ryu stage. It's just fucking lazy.
Not only that, but it seems you can't have 100% old graphics, it's an awkward hybrid with the HUD
>>
Most people have minecraft on another platform already
Its been released on literally everything
>>
File: 1395795412458.jpg (49KB, 616x699px) Image search: [Google]
1395795412458.jpg
49KB, 616x699px
>I'm going to be forced to buy one of these shitty pieces of hardware when the inevitable Smash 5 and Platinum Games get announced
Pure suffering, I dont want this stupid thing.
>>
>>379561171
Why do you think Switch is garbage anon?

So far Nintendo has been doing things right with Switch

>cheap online alternative to the other platforms
>embracing region-free
>games get patched / updated quickly and regularly
>the UI is snappy and not too distracting and easy to navigate
>>
>Minecraft is $30
>Just because they know people will still buy it
>>
>>379560523
BROWN BRICKS
IN
MINECRAP
>>
>>379561331
>>cheap online alternative to the other platforms
and yet they still can't get basic shit like voice chat right, when other consoles have been doing it since 2005
>>
>>379561452
I won't defend their silly voice chat app because if the Wii U could have voice chat in-game like MonHun and Smash 4 (with friends), Switch should be capable of doing so too.

However, having a Netflix-like structure for their classic library could be a neat idea.
>>
>>379561605
>However, having a Netflix-like structure for their classic library could be a neat idea.
Agreed, just hope it has something besides NES games
>>
>>379561331
>cheap online alternative to the other platforms
Nintendo has always had worse online services and has yet to convince me that they'll be up to paid standards by the time the free trial runs out. Their gaming is unreliable. Netflix and other streaming apps on the WiiU were outdated and had lower quality than normal netflix. And now Nintendo is saying I'm going to have to pay for it, but the console doesn't have any proof that it can do online experiences better than the WiiU did, and the now there's no streaming or internet to take advantage of, and when they get here (If in the case of a web browser) there's no guaranteed they'll be good.
>embracing region-free
Great for the people it helps but I can count on one hands the number of times region locking has been a problem for me, and Detective Pikachu would need a translation for me to understand it so region free still wouldnt have helped.
>games get patched / updated quickly and regularly
This is baseline, not a bonus. It's also going to be on a game by game dev by dev basis so not even really something that you can claim.
>the UI is snappy and not too distracting and easy to navigate
Again, the UI should not be sluggish, this is a baseline thing, not a plus or a feature.
>>
>>379561331
>doing things right
>cheap online
>>
File: IMG_20170507_092449.jpg (894KB, 4281x2731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170507_092449.jpg
894KB, 4281x2731px
>>379561171
That's how I feel about Splatoon 2. And Bayo 3 if it gets announced.
I REALLY don't want to buy one this early though.
>>
>>379561839
Forgot to add, there's also literally no reason that cheap online shouldn't be free online with the classic games netflix being a side subscription other than the fact that Kimishima is a money grubbing fuckhead.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.