[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nintendo's second worst E3 showing of all time was almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: nintendo e3.png (34KB, 724x166px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo e3.png
34KB, 724x166px
>Nintendo's second worst E3 showing of all time was almost 20 minutes longer than their 2017 show is going to be

This is a bad sign.
>>
2015 E3 was 50 minutes because of all the developers talking about pointless shit like making crochet Yoshis or how the kanji in the Star Fox Zero logo looked cool so Miyamoto kept it in international versions. The actual trailers and announcements were probably 15-20 minutes of the direct.
>>
>>379551859
Thats no mean nothing, on their last Direct they show 31 games on 35 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X06fvObnG0
>>
You mean worst showing of all time.

2008 at least had Animal Crossing.

Literally every single game announced at E3 2015 has a negative metacritic score. One of them has the lowest metacritic score of 2015.
>>
>>379552514
And their last direct was shit
>>
>>379552758
No, I'm pretty sure GS VC will blow out Knack 2.
>>
>>379551859
>Star Fox Zero 02:42
>Skylanders SuperChargers 12:22
The OP shows that they spent 10 minutes alone on fucking Star Fox Zero and 4 on Skylanders. That direct was obvious fucking padding.
>>
Still plenty of time to recap the Switch's barren first year lineup.
>>
>>379551859
Directs =/= live shitty events though. Even if the American ones are full of MEMES they're still generally faster than the awful skits.
>>
>>379551859
Quality >>> quantity
>>
Regardless of the quality of their games, Nintendo's E3/Treehouse shows are always bad.
>>
>>379553910
Doesn't really apply to Nintendo since more than half of what they show is complete shit.
>>
>>379553913
E3 2010, 2013, and 2014 would like a word with you.

All other ones are literal garbage tier.
>>
>>379551859
I don't know, Nintendo is known to go aver the time they usually say.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.