[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he not the strongest and most beautiful tales character to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Yurilowell.png (173KB, 389x558px) Image search: [Google]
Yurilowell.png
173KB, 389x558px
Is he not the strongest and most beautiful tales character to exist? His strength is only rivaled by Velvet and his beauty by Milla
>>
Just please release the game on Xbox One backwards compat.

Please, I'll take it, I promise.
>>
File: 1494822481452.jpg (56KB, 592x619px) Image search: [Google]
1494822481452.jpg
56KB, 592x619px
>>379547330
We'll never get anything Vesperia related ever again
Accept this pain anon
>>
>>379547454
B-but I just want to play the original on the same console line. PLEASE
>>
He's the best Tales MC that's for sure
>>
>>379547454
Is there any particular reason they were so dead-set against releasing dubbed PS3 Vesperia? Contract with Microsoft?
>>
>>379548032
There is no contract with Microsoft. Vesperia itself came out in the fuck tales as a global series part of Namco's timeline and only because Microsoft footed the bill. If it was up to them after Abyss' Global sales with the amount of work they put into that game they would have never localized another tales game
>>
I doubt he's the strongest protag.

Also Velvet > Milla.
>>
>>379549078
I just find it weird that they went and translated a bunch of Tales games that are nowhere near as popular yet left the PS3 port of Vesperia on the table after years of begging (in addition to no BC with Vesperia with Xbone even).
>>
>>379547217
He's not the strongest for sure.
>>
>>379547330
>Mod PS3
>Purchase Jap version
>Install English patch

Follow above steps to play best version of the game in English.
>>
>>379548032
if I can recall, they can't get some of the old voice actors anymore to record the new PS3 lines In addition the ship has long since passed.
>>
Would die for xbox1 backwards compatibility. No boss has ever given me as much trouble than when you collect all the fell arms.
>>
File: velvet.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
velvet.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
>>379549269
Velvet > Every video game character.
Not even waifu fagging.
>>
>>379547217
there are more broken tales characters but yuri is my personal favorite. he's not the chosen one or anything special, he's just some low class guy who knows how to use a sword.
>>
>>379549629
you can skip step 2 if you have a modded ps3, plenty of sites have vesperia ps3 ready to download prepatched with the english translation.
>>
>>379547217
Is he really that strong? I quit playing the game after everyone went to jail. I just couldn't get into it. I might try again later.
>>
>>379547217
>Yuri
>strongest

he's mid tier at best

Top 3 are
>Ludger
Multiple weapons mastery
Chromatus allows for healing, time manipulation, dimension creation and destruction.
>Reid
Access to all his world's gods power
Advanced wide area healing and reviving.
Can potentially block Insta kill world ending attacks while utilizing advanced healing.
Can unleash big bang tier power as an attack.
>Luke
7th fonon and the key of Lorelai allows him to Literally fuck over all forms of matter at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>379550490
Modded PS3 are fucking expensive
>>
Beautiful maybe but strongest? Hell no. Ludger, Luke, Lloyd, Sorey, Velvet and Cless all crap on him in from a power stand point.
>>
>>379551404
maybe if you live in a third world country. but you can buy CFW ps3s from ebay for as low as $120. even cheaper if you buy a used slim ps3 and downgrade it.
>>
File: 49966939_p15.png (300KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
49966939_p15.png
300KB, 600x750px
>>379547217
Milla is ugly as fuck. Mikleo would be a better comparison, but Mikleo is actually much prettier than him.
>>
>>379552192
I guess I'l get one then.
>>379552415
Fuck off fag
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.