[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is why people like Phoenix Wright? I don't like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

So this is why people like Phoenix Wright? I don't like where this is going.
>>
File: 1492148584844.jpg (184KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492148584844.jpg
184KB, 400x240px
I always enjoy the judge, but I hope he doesn't age more anytime soon
>>
>>379544121
I don't see the problem here to be honest
>>
>>379544121
>So this is why people like Phoenix Wright?
No, Trucy isn't really one of the reasons. Although the case you're on is really good.
>>
>caring about this series after trials and tribulations

There's your problem
>>
>>379546589
>judging the series game by game instead of case by case
I am a bit ambivalent about the future of the series though, yeah
>>
>>379546589
But this is my first game in the series I'm playing. How bad was the quality drop?
>>
>>379546589
Spirit of Justice is great though
>>
>>379546867
He's just memeing. The only really "bad" games are Apollo Justice and arguably Dual destinies. You should really buy the original trilogy on the E-shop after you beat Spirit of Justice.
>>
>>379546974
I bought all the games from the E-shop. I want to give ghost trick a try soon.
>>
>>379547124
Why did you buy the entire series and then decide to start with the 6th game instead of the 1st?
>>
>>379547207
I thought the spirit girl was cute...
>>
i know these games are more about how the murder was done rather than who did it but i just wish they didnt point a huge flashing arrow that said "this is the murderer"
>>
Apollo Justice is the worst game in the series
>>
>>379547301
>priorities
Well, at least you have them
>>
>>379544121
No people liked it for 1-3, it started going downhill after that
>>
>>379544121
>First ace attorney game
>Apollo justice
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
>>
>>379544121
This stupid trope keeps happening from Apollo justice on. It started there.

Play the original trilogy.
>>
>>379547332

There are a few where the killer's identity is a legit surprise, I'd say, as well as a number of cases where you'll probably spend at least half of the case not 100% sure who the killer is for a reason other than not being introduced to them yet.

But yeah, realistically you can't usually put the true culprit's identity in doubt without cluttering the story with red herrings or extraneous characters who exist solely to make guessing via process of elimination easier, which would kill the pacing.
>>
>>379546867
The first game is literally the best in the series, it all goes downhill from 1
>>
>>379548943
Nah, 3 is the best one.
>>
>>379549195
>case 3
>case 5

Had some of the most retarded shit I've seen
>>
Every good game in the series has at least one case that's 'meh' or even outright awful (usually one of the "filler episode" cases that have no ties to any overarching storyline) and every bad game in the series has at least one case that's pretty good (usually the last one.)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RiBCgFwxXI
>>
File: ace attorney guide 3.png (2MB, 3000x2434px) Image search: [Google]
ace attorney guide 3.png
2MB, 3000x2434px
>>379546867
>starting with the 8th game
>in a plot-driven series
Are you retarded?
>>
File: Leifa_Padma_Kurain.png (2MB, 1986x3397px) Image search: [Google]
Leifa_Padma_Kurain.png
2MB, 1986x3397px
>>379551606
I just picked the game with the cutest girl man
>>
>>379552127
>he doesn't know
>>
I'm playing AAI2 right now, and it's pretty good. There's just two technical things I want to pointlessly say to Capcom.

>Why is one of Ray's poses copied directly from Palaeno? Be more original
>WHY IN THE FUCK DID YOU NOT FIX GUMSHOE'S LAZY EYE POSE FOR THE SEQUEL! Bothers me every time I see it

I'll be leaving to avoid spoilers now.
>>
>>379554202
>Why is one of Ray's poses copied directly from Palaeno?

To throw you off when he's revealed to be the mastermind.
>>
>>379553768
If you guys meme this character into being a dude I'm going to be so god damn mad
>>
>>379544121
Do you think Rosalina wears her magic panties?
>>
>>379554521
No she's a girl. Just not the cutest one
>>
File: amazing mr hat.png (32KB, 682x614px) Image search: [Google]
amazing mr hat.png
32KB, 682x614px
>>379544121
> not liking Trucy
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.