[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit this game's equipment system is driving my autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Nioh.png (1MB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nioh.png
1MB, 1067x600px
Holy shit this game's equipment system is driving my autism up the fucking wall. I'm trying so hard to have updated Purple Warrior of the West armor but it costs literal millions of gold to soul match it so I just keep forging new pieces of Warrior of the West armor altogether.

Is it even fucking worth it to do this? Should I just say fuck it and just equip whatever pieces of equipment have the highest defense/attack rating?
>>
>>379542969
desu Nioh is one of the few games I think could be dumbed down a bit as far as the gear system goes
>>
>>379542969
in the first run you just care about gear level, dont worry about reforging and soul matching

when you get way of the strong is when reforging matters

then both when you get to way of the demon, by then money wont be a problem because of 1.06 missions
>>
>>379543109
so just equip whatever makes my numbers go up and sell the rest for now? I feel like I'm wasting hours and tons of resources on this equipment trying to keep it updated
>>
It's not worth doing any soul matching or farming for amrita/gold. Use the best equipment you can find, and then beat the game. Then you can start working on your equipment.
>>
>>379543415
yap
>>
>>379542969
Stay the fuck away from that shit until you reach ng+. At least. Then you can go full blow autism.
You're only wasting resources and money on equipment that will be outclassed by random drops by the very next mission or so during ng.
>>
>>379543415
>>379543423
Okay thanks, I was wanting to just say fuck it and just equip whatever but I was just needing some confirmations so I can actually turn my autism off

Also when do Nodachi actually become a thing in this game? I saw the wooden version for a brief second in that duel mission and it seemed to have a different moveset. Shoud I be saving up Samurai Points to put into additional weapon types?
>>
Man, a game with such intense Diablo tier equipment should really have a lot more multiplayer features and levels.

I'm only on the third fourth region so far but it feels like a lot of work to just slap the same couple of demons around a little better
>>
>>379543847
You can easily get enough Samurai points to max out all weapon types.
Onmyo and Ninja skills you will have to spend much more conservatively though.
>>
I can agree with previous comments. I wasted too much time soul forging my gear in the first playthrough. Just push forward, and start in ng+
>>
File: 1496912564306.png (632KB, 400x637px) Image search: [Google]
1496912564306.png
632KB, 400x637px
>>379545071
>>379545071
mfw squashing people in pvp with full wotd finished gear with damn good aguments
>>
>>379545281
Is PvP balanced properly? Like will it actually put you against equally leveled players?
>>
>>379545530
3 op things right now, Iai for single/two sword and saika bow builds

the former getting weird back attacks and being quite powerful at a distance if played like saika himself
>>
>>379545530
No, PvP is a wildland.

But it's fun regardless. I did two day so PvP and got my waifu transformation while only being lvl 70
>>
>>379545530
>>379545717
and one more thing you will always need some form of both types of jutsus to really compete

buffs and debuffs are seriously strong (except sloth)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.