[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ BTFO once again! Get fucked haters, Bloodstained will be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: better colors.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px)
better colors.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
/v/ BTFO once again! Get fucked haters, Bloodstained will be great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m20wmdMC6ck
>>
Blasphemous already looks better, Japanese BTFO by Spaniards.
>>
>>379537407

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyskUorhheg
>>
File: jesus reference.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jesus reference.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>379537407

>DUDE

>JESUS

>LMAO
>>
Where were you when castlevania is back?
>>
>>379537797

Yes it does make a mockery of Catholic iconography hence the title - horror is supposed to be transgressive.

>>379537885
>Reported for advertizing.

It's not my game, and if you really did report me expect to be banned.
>>
File: Dracula.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dracula.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>379537913

It's not back. This is bloodstained. It's not a mere copy. It's another Exploration Metroidvania type game, but it's not Castlevania

Castelvania returns with the Netflix series.
>>
>>379537096
The ship level looks great now, it was a bit bland in the demo. Village level is better, but there's still something off with the texture of the buildings.

Anyway I'm glad they're showing SOME progress. Reading between the lines of that interview, it seems Iga is trying to shift more development responsibility from Inti Creates to DICO, which can only be a good thing.
>>
File: konami was a mistake.gif (2MB, 276x363px) Image search: [Google]
konami was a mistake.gif
2MB, 276x363px
>>379538156
>>
>>379538167
>Reading between the lines of that interview, it seems Iga is trying to shift more development responsibility from Inti Creates to DICO, which can only be a good thing.

There was NO reference to inti-Creates at all. Are they even still working on the game? Are they done?

MN9 proved they know shit about 3D modelling, programming, and Unreal engine. Iga had to hire entire new teams to fix it. But the question remains: What does Inti Creates even do anymore?
>>
>>379538167
>The ship level looks great now, it was a bit bland in the demo.

My main complaint was that it had a washed out look to it due to poor contrast. They seem to have fixed this by improving the lighting and contrast.

I made the complaints since it was a rather small, trivial issue to fix, rather than something huge that would take them ages.
>>
>>379537407
after what they did with castlevania fuck no ill pass .
>>
>>379538214

>Joined Konami right out of college
>met his wife there
>his entire career was at Konami
>"mistake"

lol

He'd have no career without Konami. He'd be some wage slave programmer somewhere in industry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koji_Igarashi
>>
>>379538560
>after what they did with castlevania fuck no ill pass .

What are you talking about? Blasphemous is by Garden Kitchen, indie devs who've previously made an adventure game.
>>
>>379538782

I was talking about Konami, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>379538880
>I was talking about Konami, you dumb nigger.

You were responding to a comment saying Japanese were BTFO by Spaniards (Garden Kitchen)
>>
>>379538606
Konami became shit when they started sucking Kojima's dick
>>
>>379537096
>You're limited to proceeding to the right
This is 100% design decision and is not limited at all.
>>
>>379539153
They were always shit. They just happened to make good games until they fell for the mobile meme.
>>
File: 1439949208744.jpg (147KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
1439949208744.jpg
147KB, 600x534px
>>379539509
>they were always shit
>they just used to be good
>>
>>379539757
> Shitty company that exploits their employees can still make good games

Not out of the realm of possibility.
>>
>>379540119
Then they were good you double nigger, why should you care how they treat their employees? What you should care about is if they make good games since that's what you get as a consumer.
Would you buy literal trash from a company just because they treat their employees nicely?
>>
>>379540557
lol calm down
>>
>>379537407
>Blasphemous already looks better
no
>>
>>379538880
>I was talking about Konami
Konami has nothing to do with anything in this thread
>>
>>379538880
But you replied to someone not talking about Konami, you drooling retard
>>
>>379538606
You don't actually think the text in that is real right?
>>
Isn't this game about 2 years behind schedule?
>>
>>379542761
No

It was supposed to come out this year, but it got pushed back to next year

I'm completely ok with this, I always thought the 2017 deadline was WAAAAAAAAY too soon.
>>
>>379537516
Looks edgy
>>
>>379537407
>>379537516
While I'm impressed the Last Door people have some modicrum of talent in them, this actually looks more like a Prince of Persia than a IGAvania.
>>
Why didn't they just make the game vanillaware style instead of using 3D models?
>>
>>379543858
Because they aren't vanillaware?
>>
>>379537407
Why does it feel like their background assets were ripped off from other games rather than something they created from scratch?
>>
>>379540557
>why should you care how they treat their employees?
Games are made by a group of people, not just a single person. If a game turns out good, it is because of the team that made it. If you treat your employees like shit, you lose employees. The more employees you lose, the more the formula changes that made that awesome game you loved. Kinda like why there is no replacement for Final Fantasy. Each element that made the games fun are off doing their own thing, but they aren't hitting the same success as they were when they were together.
>>
>>379537096
>2D Sickdark
>>
>>379545065
stop this terrible meme
>>
At least we get to see Zangetsu finally
>>
>>379538342
>What does Inti Creates even do anymore?
make bad megaman clones
>>
>>379542559
sorry you backed bloodstained bro
>>
>>379537096
The 3d still looks fuck up in most of the scenes. Theres just tons of ambient light everywhere and it makes the game look cheap.
Infinitely would have preferred pixel art instead of 3d shit.
>>
>>379548376
>The 3d still looks fuck up in most of the scenes. Theres just tons of ambient light everywhere and it makes the game look cheap.
Its almost as if the game is still in development
>Infinitely would have preferred pixel art instead of 3d shit.
I'm tired of idiots like you
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.