[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The kid dies during the second boss fight and the rest of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: g4d4fw4r.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
g4d4fw4r.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
The kid dies during the second boss fight and the rest of the game is Kratos in pure rage mode like the first 3 games. The kid is advertising misdirection.

Apologize.
>>
Source ~ your asshole.
>>
you just saw this theory from another thread though.
>>
>>379536345
I hope to god this is true

t. God of War fan
>>
>>379536345
But what about the gameplay?
>>
>>379536345
Mad that his wifes son dies
>>
>>379536345
for the love of god let this be true
>>
>>379536345
But the kid is who gains experience according to last year's demo.
>>
>>379536345
>people are desperately trying to imagine a way that the next God of War will be as good as the original trilogy
I never imagined this is a point we would ever arrive at
>>
>>379536345
That would actually make this game fucking interesting. We can't have that
>>
>>379536896
this.
Also he fires lightening from his bow.
By the looks of it kratos has come back to teach him how to be a man.
I reckon kratos will die and the kid will be the new protag
>>
The game is actually a commentary on Donald Trump.

Screencap this post.
>>
>>379537071
I won't but I'll remember the idea your post represented
>>
>>379536806
>>379536896
The whole prologue is a bit of a different style to mislead the player and make the death more meaningful. After he dies, it reverts to traditional action gameplay (albeit the camera positioning is unchanged from the prologue gameplay).
>>
>the worst hack and slash got even worse

wow
>>
>>379536345
if only
>>
I mean, it doesnt fix the terrible design and gameplay direction they showed off previously.
>>
File: 1496091453722.jpg (41KB, 754x565px) Image search: [Google]
1496091453722.jpg
41KB, 754x565px
>>379537183
>(albeit the camera positioning is unchanged from the prologue gameplay)

So it literally isn't misleading and literally not traditional.

So it's dogshit exactly like we all thought.

ok.
>>
>child dies early on
>meets different child
>grows attached to new child
>kills a lot of dudes to keep new child safe

WE TRULY ARE THE GOD OF WAR, ELLIE
>>
>>379536345
No dumby it goes like this
>kid and kratos go on adventure
>Odin pops up and murderfucks Kratos for being a dick
>"My... wife's son... do not give into vengeance... it will consume you... remember me... Loki"
>Kid is Loki, next two games is about him disregarding his father's message to plan the downfall of Asgard
>>
>>379536345
From 10/10 to 3/10 IGN

"No my Last of Gods"
>>
>>379539867
>Pandora episode all over again
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.