[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we supposed to not be bothered that this guy is a pedophile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Dishonored2Corvo.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dishonored2Corvo.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Are we supposed to not be bothered that this guy is a pedophile who lusted after the empress since she was 12?
>>
Corvo is Emily's Dad you dolt
>>
According to wiki, Jessamine was 32 in the first Dishonored and he was 39.

He wasn't the royal protector since she was a kid, just the latest royal protector.
>>
>>379526280
But he's her dad, so he's been around jessamine since she was born
>>
I'm more confused about how he's no longer a mute, didn't the outsider take his voice as their pact price so he could kill the empire?
>>
>>379526596
What the fuck are you talking about son? Are you confusing Emily with Jessamine?

Emily is the little kid from the first Dishonored, Corvo's daughter. She's a playable character in the sequel. Jessamine is her mother and Corvo's lover, the one Daud killed in the first game.
>>
>>379526818
??? You don't pay a price for a mark, it's just a blessing from an eldritch being who only hands them out to people who aren't exactly doing well in life (Corvo, Daud, Emily, Delilah)
>>
>>379525830
Corvo is her dad and didn't lust after he at all?
>>
>>379527217
Nah, it's not that they aren't doing well, it's that they'll be "interesting" to the outsider.
>>
>>379526596
>>379525830
Are you actually retarded
>>
>>379527457
Yeah that's his reason in the game. If not doing well in life was the reason, then 95% of the people in the Dishonored universe would have magical powers.
>>
He only left his homeland when he was like 18
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.