[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in the french email leak, /v/? The reason we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: frenchemail.jpg (305KB, 1724x990px) Image search: [Google]
frenchemail.jpg
305KB, 1724x990px
Do you believe in the french email leak, /v/?

The reason we give this one a little bit more attention than the other ones is due to the fact that the thread got deleted, instead of just sinking like the rest of the leak threads.

Any translator would be appreciated. You can find the deleted thread here:

http://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/379400217/
>>
>mario and rabbids

fake
>>
>>379514712
this

he had me up until then
>>
>>379514589
>Pokemon Stadium 3

ferfneulfrel NANI?!
>>
>>379514589
melee and a new smash for switch

Would be a bold move by ninty
>>
>>379514589
It's 100% fake. There is no reason for them to not announce Pokemon Stadium in a POKEMON THEMED DIRECT.
>>
>>379515201

Makes sense to me. Keep the two shit announcements for before E3 and drop the bomb where it'll do the most damage
>>
>all of that shit announced in 30 minutes
>>
>>379516247
Nah, the "bomb" would have been the next mainline Pokémon game.
>>
>>379516496
Is that even confirmed or is it just speculation? Where is it specifically written that it lasts 30 mins? And please, no ''IT STARTS AT 9:30''
>>
>>379514589
>pokemon stadium 3
fake
>>
>>379516247
>Pokemon Stadium
>Bomb
>>
>Animal Crossing only for iOS
I'll kill myself if that happens
>>
>>379514589

This would possibly make me buy a Switch.
>>
>>379514589
>Pokemon Stadium 3
No.
>>
File: 1469223505314.jpg (30KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1469223505314.jpg
30KB, 344x344px
>Gamecube games on Switch
HA
HAHA
AHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! THEY CAN'T EVEN GET A VIRTUAL CONSOLE GOING. THEY CAN'T EVEN GUARANTEE THAT FUCKING SUPER NINTENDO GAMES ARE COMING TO THE SYSTEM, AND YOU THINK THAT THEY'RE GOING TO PUT FUCKING GAMECUBE TITLES ON THE SWITCH?
>>
>>379519883
An Animal Crossing mobile game is happening at some point.
>>
>>379514589
>no 3ds game

nope it´s fake.
>>
>>379521595
it says at the bottom that there's some 3ds games but they aren't important can you read
>>
>>379521530
The SNES maybe not coming isn't about Virtual Console, it's about their Game Selection thing.
>>
LA TRADUCTION QUÉBÉCOISE LE GROS
>>
>>379514589
Most of things sound plausible. But Overwatch just isn't a good match for the switch. It looks like a party game, but it just isn't. This is is the game on the list that signals fake to me the most.
>>
>>379514589
>gc vc
>overmeme
lulzers. what kind of retard would write this, let alone believe it?
>>
File: 20170409_201825.jpg (56KB, 294x248px) Image search: [Google]
20170409_201825.jpg
56KB, 294x248px
If it is real I'd be happy, but Overwatch, Pokemon Stadium 3, Metroid, and GC VC all make it fake.
>>
>>379514589
>The reason we give this one a little bit more attention than the other ones is due to the fact that the thread got deleted, instead of just sinking like the rest of the leak threads.
It may be real, but holy fuck that's some retarded reasoning
It got deleted because it's in fucking french, why would they delete leaks
>>
>>379522829
Don't see anything in the rules about making threads in another language, its an international board
>>
>everyday occurrence made special because a mod randomly got off their ass.
Sounds about right.
>>
>Overwatch on the Switch
And i thought it was bad on ps/xbone
>>
>>379521779
>not important

You mean stuff like Pokemon, the mana game and others are not important for Nintendo? Sure.
>>
I feel like they will drop the 3ds but after releasing the new 2DS? Seems unlikely.
>>
OP is retarded he forgot one huge piece of evidence, somebody in a thread yesterday was juxtaposing it with another corporate Nintendo email and the wording was the fucking same.

Now I'm not saying that makes it real but I doubt the person that posted this in the first place had a Nintendo letter that specified a contract
>>
>>379523442
Not important for the guy who posted this "leak" you absolute fucking retard, you didnt even read the screenshot
>>
>>379514589
It was probably deleted because LARPing shitposters are fucking annoying.
>>
>>379524056
Kek
>>
>>379523947
>e-mail from 200 years ago
>new Pokemon Game
>which is also exclusively for the 3ds
>no no it´s not important.

You are an idiot anon. Do you think they just do this E3 direct today or what? The E3 direct was done weeks ago as same as the email.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.