[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games that can be enjoyed by guys and girls? Something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1448725479576.jpg (457KB, 1277x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1448725479576.jpg
457KB, 1277x1261px
What are some games that can be enjoyed by guys and girls? Something not saturated with waifus and 1 female fanservice character, or obviously trying to get female players while shafting the girls entirely.

Tales of has fujo pandering but isn't overly gay in game to alienate straight men. The homolust only really comes out in side content. Tales of Vesperia was the most balanced for not giving Yuri a romantic interest outside of how you perceived his relationship with Estelle, Judith, or Flynn.
>>
Atelier works as well. Playing as a cute girl running an alchemy shop is fun, but there's also a lot of Hollister model-tier guys in the games as well.
>>
File: 1474921432948.jpg (122KB, 848x704px) Image search: [Google]
1474921432948.jpg
122KB, 848x704px
To add on, Danganronpa seems to have been made with multiple sexualities in mind. Girls can like girls, and boys, and boys can like girls, and boys and hope.

>>379512898
I have yet to understand exactly where to start. There's so many and I'm interested. But they're not numbered and I don't know if it's like Final Fantasy where it doesn't matter or Drakengard/Nier where playing one will help you understand the other but it's not 100% necessary.
>>
>>379513282
Most people just start with Rorona. There's a lot of older titles you can hop into if you want, but there's no set order since the games usually come in sets of trilogies. Rorona is the start of one of those trilogies.
>>
>>379512758

Didn't Tales of Zestiria have the main character be extremely attached to some spirit boy? Like do either of them get a girlfriend by the end?
>>
>>379513837
Zestiria is the one that's overtly and canonically gay. Devs confirmed that Mikleo and Sorey are in a gay relationship like a long time ago.
>>
Despite having 'waifus', Harvest Moon is enjoyed equally by girls. Also, The Sims, Dragon Quest, Pokemon and Zelda are heavy favorites by girls.
>>
>>379513837
Milkeo is a waifu (male). Also the girls went the yuri route.

>>379513809
Thank you. My PS3 needs some use. How's the localization? Any dual audio or is it "butter my pooper" with Japanese dub?
>>
File: 1494458617232.jpg (145KB, 1200x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1494458617232.jpg
145KB, 1200x1061px
>>379513837
Sorey and Mikleo are canon gay. The writers straight up said that neither of them liked girls and that they were in love with each other.
>>
>>379514371
I've been using keywords to hunt this down. Nothing. Gonna need that sauce anon.
>>
>>379514371

Sounds cool, but is there a source like an interview?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.