[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New Park Avenue BGM >Chemical Plant Zone showcased today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170608_114514.jpg (58KB, 507x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170608_114514.jpg
58KB, 507x500px
>New Park Avenue BGM
>Chemical Plant Zone showcased today
>New screen from Sonic Connect on Mania showcases the Death Egg Robo as a boss in Green Hill Zone

is it me or is sonic the hedgehog about to drop the hardest-hitting games in the franchise?
>>
>>379507895
Forces is going to be mediocre as fuck though. Classic Sonic looks like hot garbage compared to Mania and the OC character looks like a watered down Ratchet and Clank ripoff. Modern Sonic just looks like the same old boost2win gameplay we've had for years now.

Again, it'll be passable, but nothing more than that.
>>
Here's the screen in case anyone didn't want to look for it.
>>
File: GarfieldForces.png (614KB, 1200x629px) Image search: [Google]
GarfieldForces.png
614KB, 1200x629px
>>379507895
Here was me earlier today:
>See new Mania upload
>It's Chemical Plant
Fucking Izuka. Again with this shit? I was hoping for Aquatic Ruin, Oil Ocean, or something new. You're just turning this into Generations again. Fuck.
>Sees the Act 2 footage
... Fuck. That looks really creative and cool. I can't even be mad about this. Fuck me.
>>
>>379507895
Forces isn't going to be good. The soundtrack's gonna be a disappointment too.
>>
>>379510832
>>379511174
You are like a baby, listen to this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTIwLkYNVL8
>>
>Everybody thought the Forces character was Bubsy
>Turns out Bubsy was too busy making a new game

Sonic Mania has some serious competition now.
>>
File: 1470788683612.jpg (15KB, 366x330px) Image search: [Google]
1470788683612.jpg
15KB, 366x330px
It's a great year to be a fan of the franchise as a whole. It really is

Forces will be somewhere between mediocre and okay at worst most likely and good at best. And PC release means more mods. I'm honestly okay with this

Mania will probably be my GOTY and I expect it to be a very feel good game for most people. Not even the usual suspects that go for the low hanging fruit of mocking Sonic are ridiculing it.

And if Adventurefags feel left out, honestly check out that Lego Dimensions Sonic thing. It's a great send up to that era if nothing else. I feel pretty happy since the franchise kinda started having real issues again after Generations.
>>
>>379509154
>Tails gonna get raped once again
>>
File: Ow.png (627KB, 800x992px) Image search: [Google]
Ow.png
627KB, 800x992px
so what are some madmad yet interesting pulls SEGA should dish out in the future?

dont deny it. you'd buy it in a heartbeat
>>
I still believe this game could benefit greatly from dlc:

-month and a half from SM launch, sega releases a poll from a selection of zones aproved by them and the SM team.
-the net has 15 days to vote for up to 2 zones to remix.
-the winners will be remixed as part of a SM zone pack.(winners decided 2 months after SM launch)

3 months should be enough time to make the zones(5 months total from SM release)

With at least 3 packs following that atterm (6 extra remixed zones total, 15 months of extra support at 9mo. Work + 6mo. Rest) should be enough to cover all publically recognized favorites.
>>
>>379514183
That second one I would, if they went a little more self aware with it.
>>
>>379514183
>SMT x ShTH
but will i play as Shadow in a gothic loli dress?
>>
File: kek pokken.png (67KB, 449x1197px) Image search: [Google]
kek pokken.png
67KB, 449x1197px
>>379509717
>this fucking pic
>>
What if you combined Sayonara Umiharakawase and Sonic?
>>
File: grafix2.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
grafix2.png
325KB, 382x417px
>>379515193
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.