[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop preordering. Stop playing early access. Stop playing twitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 1489360513370.jpg (211KB, 636x700px) Image search: [Google]
1489360513370.jpg
211KB, 636x700px
Stop preordering.
Stop playing early access.
Stop playing twitch bait.
Stop playing exclusively indie garbage just to feel superior.
Stop playing muscle memory focused multiplayer games.
Stop playing japanese games.
>>
>>379499172
Fuck off Louis.
>>
File: 1491901276729.png (834KB, 720x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1491901276729.png
834KB, 720x1152px
>>379499234
Start taking good advice.
>>
>Stop preordering.
Literally nothing wrong as long as you use common sense your purchases.
>Stop playing early access.
EA is starting to get a bit out of control. Doubly so when games in EA release expansions you have to pay for.
>Stop playing twitch bait.
Just pirate them, they are only worth the few hours of fun anyway.
>Stop playing exclusively indie garbage just to feel superior.
Something literally no one does.
>Stop playing muscle memory focused multiplayer games.
What's wrong with this?
>Stop playing japanese games.
What ever tickles your pickle, man.
>>
>>379499502
>Something literally no one does.
Fresh off the boat from reddit, kid?
>>
>>379499172
>Stop preordering.
yes
yes
Why? If it's fun I'll buy it.
Why?
Why?
Why?
>>
>>379499172
>Stop playing muscle meory focused
>Stop playing Japanese games

Uh so play pleb tier shit with no skill cap? I play Fighting games bruh. I need the challenge of 1 and 2 frame links. My body and mind must be challenged.
>>
I don't care about twitch but h1z1 kotk is so fun

They really made the experience as straight to the point as possible
>>
>>379499172
>Stop preordering.
Why? What logical reason do I have for not preordering?
>>
>>379499172
>Stop playing muscle memory focused multiplayer games
This is the only one I do and I don't see why it's a bad thing. I am NOT part of any "fighting game community", it's always with friends or arcades.

Explain, Varg.
>>
If a game is good despite not being finished yet, I'm going to support the developers. Fuck off.

>Stop playing Japanese games.
If I think it's interesting, I'll play it. Fuck off, faggot.
>>
File: NagitoKomaedaDR2.png (120KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
NagitoKomaedaDR2.png
120KB, 350x350px
>>379499172
>Stop preordering.
I don't
I don't
I don't
I don't
Git gud. Nothing wrong with fighting games
Jap games are the only games worth playing.

Fuck off Varg
>>
File: 1496662838319.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1496662838319.png
227KB, 635x661px
>>379499502
>Literally nothing wrong as long as you use common sense your purchases.
>>379501482
>>379501828
>If a game is good despite not being finished yet, I'm going to support the developers. Fuck off.

where did /v/ go so wrong
was it gamergate bringing it to the spotlight
>>
>>379499172
No.
>>
>>379502095
Nice dodge faggot. I asked you what reason I have not to preorder. I live in a first world country where I have the right to send anything back I bought online within the first 2 weeks of purchasing. That included video games. If a game is shit I can just return it and get my money back but still get all the preorder bullshit. So you explain to me now why I wouldn't do that.
>>
>>379499502

go back to >>>/r/eddit please
>>
>>379499694
>>379502376
Not an argument
>>
>>379499172
NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE
>>
>>379502235
because your selfishness hurts the rest of us. if everybody in your country did that and they probably do, you are encouraging pre-order bonuses which are always cut content. then again this is a clash of collectivist vs individualist ideology, so if you grew up to be the latter there's nothing i can do to change your mind
>>
>>379502095
Seriously, you're going to fucking tell me that I'm a bad person for playing Factorio, or playing any Zachtronics game or Klei game during their EA phases, or playing Nuclear Throne before the full release? All these games are great, and there's absolutely no reason to refuse to play them. What the fuck do you play, CoD? Skyrim?
>>
>>379501828
>If a game is good despite not being finished yet, I'm going to support the developers.
>paying money for the privilege of beta-testing the game instead of the devs paying people to do it like what should be happening
>>
>>379502687
>please don't do anything beneficial for yourself because it hurts butthurt people like me
I'm not responsible for you. I don't care what happens to you. You can fuck right off, move to a first world country then since that would be the most logical thing to do for yourself instead of begging others to stop using their privileges.
>>
File: never should of come here.png (828KB, 636x699px) Image search: [Google]
never should of come here.png
828KB, 636x699px
>>379499172
No, don't listen to him, listen to me, you should pre order what you want and play what you want, especially if it's a quality game from Bethesda Softworks.
>>
>>379499172
>Stop preordering.
This
Stop playing weebshit
ftfy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.