[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And this is how you market your game for free and easily kids.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: CDPJREDLEAK.png (447KB, 774x934px) Image search: [Google]
CDPJREDLEAK.png
447KB, 774x934px
And this is how you market your game for free and easily kids.

Make up bullshit. Get people to make up bullshit. Make the spread the word. Get more people to know about your game.

Revive the Hype.

Profit
>>
>>379498568
However if it's true,

that's fucked up
>>
you are soooo smart and cool anon!
>>
>>379498568
How do you know it's bullshit?
>>
>>379498784
Since I am not an insider, I obviously don't know for sure.

But this is a simple way to market your game.
>>
>>379498784
because if it's actually true then they shouldn't be announcing it publicly at all.
>>
It could easily be confirmed as real by someone calling the proper authorities and asking if there's an ongoing investigation.
>>
>>379498568
nigger how much has this industry abused you?, not everything has a sly motive behind it holy fuck
>>
>>379498961
They absolutely should you faggot. Its the best damage control i have ever seen from a company ever because they did something BEFORE the damage is done and now everyone knows that the data that might get leaked is old and doesnt represent the actual game.
>>
>>379498961
If i was the ceo of a company and shit like this happened to my company in current age this is exactly they way I'd handle it. This way you avoid 70 "news websites" clickbaiting and memeing your company to hell and completely ruining your brand value. You have to remeber cdpr has think about gog too.
>>
>>379498568
THE HACKER KNOWN AS 4CHAN, RELEASE THE FUCKING DESIGNS RIGHT NOW
>>
>>379499949
Why the shit would they care so much if it's old stuff anyway
>>
>>379499503
>>379499805
t. CD Projekt Red Marketing Department
>>
>>379500230
FIRST STEP IN AN ARGUMENT ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD? BLAME THE IDENTITY OF THE ANONYMOUS PERSON YOU'RE TALKING TO. FUCK OFF TO REDDIT.
>>
>>379500404
that's one angry shill
>>
>>379500208
Because it's probably not old stuff, it's called damage control.
>>
>>379500657
Why? They say it them selves.

It's old stuff and unrepresentative of their current vision of the game.
>>
>>379500230
dude no joke everyone everywhere, hell even everyone on /v/ wants cyberpunk 2077 so much that cdpr doesn't need to spend a dime to market it
>>
Someone posted a character creation image suposedly from cyberpunk here the other day. At the time I was sure it was fake but I wonder now it was real.
>>
>>379500230
Holy shit your retarded
>>
>>379498961
Of course they would. They would do it to take away the momentum and power the hackers have.
"Those dipshits tried to extort us, what a bunch of faggots".
This is how people should always deal with blackmail. Tell them to get bent and make it public, take it away from them.
If you give in, they will just want more later. They will get what they want AND they will keep their leverage.
Unless it is something REALLY fucked up or that will literally destroy you, there is no reason let them lead you by your nose.
>>
File: CYBERPUNK2077.jpg (93KB, 1280x668px) Image search: [Google]
CYBERPUNK2077.jpg
93KB, 1280x668px
>>379501050
You mean this one?yeah it's fake
>>
>>379501702
Doesn't look very reliable, frankly. It looks more like a rough sketch rather than the actual character creator.

It is very bland and that logo on the top right just screams "bullshit".
>>
>>379501219
>>379501390
nice try, CD Projetk Red, but we all know the reason you're doing this is to try and viral market your game before E3. But no, I'm sure the timing is a complete coincidence.
>>
>>379502007
They already said Cyberpunk 2077 won't be at E3, you mongoloid. What would even be the point of this if they aren't planning to release it this year at all?
And it is not like they need to go through this ellaborate bullshit with the amount of hype already surrounding the game.
>>
>>379502487
that's what they want you to think
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.