[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>UGH WHY HAVE THESE DEVS ABANDONED MY FAVORITE FRANCHISE REVIVE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: SI_WiiU_StarFoxZero.jpg (350KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
SI_WiiU_StarFoxZero.jpg
350KB, 1000x500px
>UGH WHY HAVE THESE DEVS ABANDONED MY FAVORITE FRANCHISE REVIVE IT REVIVE IT REVIVE IT CAN'T YOU SEE THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT WANT MORE MAKE ANOTHER GAME AND I WILL GIVE YOU ALL OF MY MONEY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>dev eventually listens, makes another game for the franchise
>it flops

?
>>
>>379492387

It was a shit remake of the original game with less game modes and more boring sections with mandatory shitty controls, all sold for 60 dollars. I don't know what they were expecting. I would literally rather just play Star Fox 64 than this steaming pile.
>>
>>379492576
>SF64 is the original SF
no
>>
>>379492737

Yeah I don't know why I typed that. I meant "the original game that it was based on."
>>
>dev revives franchise
>half asses it with shit no one liked in the original
>it flops because the devs dont actually know why people liked it to begin with
>>
>>379492387
Ah, yes. I'm sure you think the new shitty Pikmin platform is a great sequel too.

>Haven't made a Metroid game in years
>Shove Metroid in a shitty rushed game
>People don't buy it
>Well I guess people just hate Metroid
>>
>>379492387
>make a shitty FOURTH remake of the original Star Fox game from 1993 that pales compared to its predecessors
>do not bother evolving the gameplay in any significant way
>storyline is the same old shit as before
>soundtrack is even worse than the grandiose score of Assault
>Nintendo shits into my mouth and expects me to like it

No.
>>
File: more enemies respawn.webm (558KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
more enemies respawn.webm
558KB, 640x640px
>>379493152
the graphics were really good though
>>
>>379493306
Ah yes, of course. People like Star Fox for the graphics. Nothing else at all. Just the graphics.
>>
>>379493306

They really were not.
>>
>>379492387
Ok guys never played zero but from what I gather, the biggest flaw is the controls. Would a switch version with proper controls bode better?
>>
>>379493529
Fixing the controls would make me consider playing it again but there is still the matter of terrible branching paths.

Most of the main path levels are fine but all the branches in this game are hastily thrown together trash that are barely worth doing. Also there is a severe lack of banter between team members theoughout that would need looking at.
>>
>>379493249
They got Miyamoto promoting that shit too.
His morning show / night show delirium summarize everything makes me angry about Nintendo.
Why didn't they simply made badass starship battles and call it a day? But no, they have to be weird or no game is going to be made.

Miyamoto is fucking old.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.