[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to Telltale? How did it come to this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 065457.jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
065457.jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck happened to Telltale?

How did it come to this? What even is this shit?

MOM SAID ITS MY TURN TO BE A ZOMBIE
>>
The dude on the horse looks hot, at least.
>>
>>379488123

They were never good. The first Walking Dead was a fluke.
>>
>>379488123
The more I look at that cover the shittier it looks.
>>
>>379488284
I agree, but Telltale still made some good games before The Walking Dead. It was a fluke that it was so good and brought them a shitload of fame but they'd made good games before. Yet ever since then they've made shit after shit after shit except maybe Tales from the Borderlands. Ep1 of Wolf was good too.
>>
>>379488123
>What the fuck happened
>telltale was ever any good
>>
>>379488424
>Telltale still made some good games before The Walking Dead

go on
>>
>>379488470
>sam and max
>twd (season 1)
>wolf adong us
>tales from memelands
>>
File: Sam_&_Max_3D.png (100KB, 300x331px) Image search: [Google]
Sam_&_Max_3D.png
100KB, 300x331px
>>379488520
>>
>>379488520

Sam & Max games are mediocre at best.

So are the rest. The only memorable thing they've made is TWD Season 1.
>>
>>379488520
Sam and Max is the only one thats any good. I don't get why the borderlands one is always brought up as being good, just because the dialogue isn't AS cringeworthy as the actual games doesn't make it good.
>>
>>379488827
>just because the dialogue isn't AS cringeworthy as the actual games doesn't make it good
That's not why it's good.
It's good because i the characters and story are actually good
>>
>>379488827
Not to shill but it's brought up as being good because it is good. It's still nuTelltale and not great but I at least enjoyed it for the most part and didn't hate myself while playing it. I couldn't get past one episode of GoT, hated TWD Season 2, forgot everything about TWAU after the first episode, and I just despise the way Season 3 of TWD and its Bitchonne DLC look.

Then there's the Minecraft game, which now has a season 2...
>>
The Wolf Among Us is the best Telltale game I've played yet and it pisses me off there's no sequel.
>>
>>379489397
Game of Thrones, Batman, and Minecraft all have season 2s coming.

Let that sink in anon.
>>
>>379489569
The Wolf Among Us is next right?
>>
>>379489643
They've teased it but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Currently they're working on a terrible Guardians of the Galaxy game, a Batman sequel, a Game of Thrones sequel, a Minecraft sequel, and a Walking Dead sequel.

They said they're "working on" a Borderlands sequel, but I think it's on the backburner along with Wolf, which they teased a Season 2 for a while back.

Telltale's in it for the money, and they're going to go with the most lucrative IPs tenfold.
>>
>>379489397
Back to the Future, for me. We should be glad that they're not getting sequels though. Look at what happened to TWD s2 and s3.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.