[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so wrong? It felt like no one in the development team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Dark_souls_3_cover_art.jpg (88KB, 332x330px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_souls_3_cover_art.jpg
88KB, 332x330px
What went so wrong?
It felt like no one in the development team gave a shit about making decent game and just wanted to finish faster and move on
>>
It was ok, considering it had cover up the monumental shitfest of DaS2.

But yeah, somewhat bland but still playable.
>>
best in the series, what are you talking about? you just don't like it as much because you played the other ones before
>>
>>379481008
All the dark souls games are overrated meme shit. So it fits perfectly within it's series.
>>
Anything would feel bland after the masterpiece that was DS2.
>>
>>379481008
I like it, though I would prefer the more open structure of 1. The core limitation on 3 is that there is normally only one real path to go down at a time.
>>
>>379481080
DaS2 was better game than das3
From only tried with 3 games in the soulsborne series, des,das2 and bloodborne
DaS was des rehash without anything new and was made only to milk retards for more money
DaS3 is just garbage in every aspect, literally can't say anything good about it or can't even came with reason to justify it's existence
>>
>it's a 'DaS[x1]>DaS[x2]>DaS[x3]>...>DaS[xn]' thread
>>
>>379481008
Nothing is really wrong with it. It's a fun game.
>>
>>379481950
But you can't have any fun with this game
>>
File: 20170604010713_1.jpg (514KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170604010713_1.jpg
514KB, 1920x1080px
>this is hastly made
>40-60 hours of singleplayer playthrough is hastily made
>hundreds of armor, weapons, sets, etc are hastily made

criticism is fine but faggotry isn't.
>>
>>379481008
it's still a pretty good game
>>
>>379481234
>>379481317
>>379481993
I know this place is contrarian, but this is just bordering on retardation
>>
>>379482959
Literally reused bloodborne assets
Shortest ng+ or new walkthroughs, yes even less content than vanilla bloodborne which already was pretty short game
All armor feel the same because they removed stamina recover penality from the heavy aromor, and armor special effects from the das2
Weapons are literally trash with boss weapons being worse than normal ones, no interesting move sets or good designed weapons
>>
>>379483161
Let's not forget that this game has some of the best bosses in soulsborne not to mention it has some of the best individual levels. Yes it's not as interconnected as ds1 but there's no denying that the DLC levels as well as irithyll and arch dragon peak are great levels.

Weapons are shit in this game though.
>>
One thing that bugs me is that they reused every single animation from DkS1. It reeks of that "you remember Dark Souls 1, right? Remember how it was good?" theme the game tries to ride on.

Also I hated how every enemy's attacks were random and annoying.

8/10 would buy again.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.