[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shenmu 3 canceled >death stranding another kojima money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: sony_e3_2017_press_conference.jpg (180KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
sony_e3_2017_press_conference.jpg
180KB, 600x400px
>shenmu 3 canceled
>death stranding another kojima money hemorrhage
>spiderman a movie tie in
>emoji movie tie in game
>third party EA deals take up most of the conference
>even NEOGAF is expecting a bad showing

will this be sony's worst e3?
>>
eat standing won't be at e3
>>
>>379479746
wat
no its not
its the start of the marvel game universe. the spidey in this game has been spidey for years.
>>
>>379479796
because kojima is gonna do to sony what he did to Konami.

Waste their time and money.
>>
>>379479746
None of this is happening or confirmed.
>>
>>379479901
its a tie in with the latest spiderman movie.
You know, the reboot. This has already been confirmed.
>>
>>379479937
it hurts more if you deny it instead of accepting it.

Just accept it. Sony isn't #4theplayers
>>
>>379479961
>>379480009
Just stop lying you console war fag. All you said in this thread is false information. Just shitpost in sony threads if you hate them so much.
>>
>>379479961
No it is not.
Thats like calling Web of Shadows a Spiderman 3 tie in because they released around the same time.
>>
>>379480142
ho boy. Good thing you'll find out for yourself next week.

Remember me anon.
>>
>EA Deals
>Not CoD
Third party EA deals would be through Microsoft since Sony doesn't even have Access on their system.
>Shenmue 3 cancelled
Since when?
>Death Stranding not at E3 but Kojima will be talking about it during the show

That still leaves TLoU2, God of War, Days Gone, Spiderman (Which if you think Insomniac are going to do a bad job, reminder that they've never made a straight-up bad game for Sony. Overdrive was a mistake and I think they know it.) and whatever else they're going to announce, since they never just recap what they've previously announced.
>>
>>379479746

I would have said yes if they didn't showcase their conference in theaters across USA.

But they can still shit the bed though.
>>
>>379479746
Them not showing games we already know about just means they'll have more new games and new IPs to show. This is a good thing OP, it'll be the best conference again like it's been in the last 5 years
>>
sony is getting burried .

All the focus is on Switch and Scorpio.

not even sony fans give a shit about sony games.

and I'm sure their E3 will have some gay ass opera music to entertain the neckbeard hipster journos.
>>
>>379480364
>Last 5 years
But Sony still hasn't done anything that put out as much hype as this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmCVzjGVFy4
>>
>>379480364
oh gee more teaser trailers that are just tittles for games that haven't even begun development.

Can't wait for ''reveals'' for

Last of us 3,4,5,6,7,8
Uncharted 20
and more shit that's not coming out for another 10 years.

because who needs games when you can just pretend to have games.
>>
>>379480452
sony paid off those gametrailer guys to overeact to some indy games, remember?

does that count?
>>
File: hina pero.jpg (8KB, 160x162px) Image search: [Google]
hina pero.jpg
8KB, 160x162px
I expect weeb games to save it, at least for me.
>>
whatever games included in the konami/sony deal will be there

not new IPs but can't beat MGS remasters
>>
>>379480704
when was the last time they allowed weeb games at e3?
>>
File: 1496275411469.jpg (24KB, 570x574px) Image search: [Google]
1496275411469.jpg
24KB, 570x574px
>>379480587
Their conferences are always consistent, which means that people consider them the "best" when the other two have a bad year.

The fact that there are people claiming a five year record when E3 2014 happened for Nintendo is laughable

>Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, XCX, Mario Maker, ORAS, Splatoon, Smash Bros, Zelda, Kirby and Yoshi all in one presentation

If they can repeat that this year, they'll "win" E3, even if that narrative being pushed by sites is stupid.
>>
>>379479746
I wonder what 3rd world poorfag is behind this console war this time?

We really need flags on here.
>>
>>379480753
>konami/sony deal

Is that real?

What would the #FUCKKONAMI fags do ?

They're all sony ggers like Jim sterling. Really curious if they'll love Konami all of a sudden because sony.
>>
>>379479746
Sorry but that's not how you do it, let me try..
>SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY!
And they won't have to do anything but give a decent presentation, lets wait and see microsoft and nintendo fuck themselves over this year.

Microshit
>Scorpio
>No games

Nintendo
>Sequels, no new IPs
>>
>>379480812
can you even remember sony e3 2016?
or 2015
or 2014?

they're all so bland, forgetable and boring.
>>
>>379480836
Konami have the chance to be an actually liked gaming company again

>Metal Gear Survive shown to not be shit
>Considering reviving other past series, particularly Castlevania after Bomberman's success on the Switch
>Sony deal could yield the MGS3 remake everyone's been waiting on, if not something new entirely
>>
I hope so. I want to see the sony pones in a state of utter despair and SEETHING anger. It's exactly what they deserve for shitting up this board with console war crap every day for the past 4 years (it's been 4 years since PS4 launched, what the fuck)
>>
>>379480882
2016 I can remember because it was only last year.

Besides that, I can't remember much of them. They do their job and are consistent in doing so, but not outstanding in doing it.
>>
what happens when fromsoftware announce a new arpg?
>>
>>379479746
>media
>not games
KEK GET READY FOR A NEW TRAILER OF THE EMOJI MOVIE
and a teaser of FIDGET SPINNER -
the movie
>>
>>379480882
I can remember Sony E3 2015 because it was lauded as the best conference ever and everything showcased on it ended as vaporware or a blunder
>>
>>379480704
They allows save it
>>
I literally just need Wip4Out and some new weebshit.
>>
>>379480182
No one will remember you.
>>
>>379479746
10 rupees have been deposited into your designated account.
>>
>Shenmue still in production
>Death Stranding in production, not being shown
>Spider-Man confirmed original story, Parker will be an established hero and older than he will appear in the new film
>no
>no, that's M$
>go back
OP a fag, news at 11
>>
>>379483008
>b-but nintendoooo!!!!
>>
>>379481045
>Fromsoft announces their new game
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
>PS4 exclusive
NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER
NO PC IT'S SHIT NO PC IT'S SHIT NO PC IT'S SHIT
>>
>>379480321

Sony has FIFA along with Star Wars this year.

COD, Destiny, Star Wars, FIFA, Far Cry 5. Whatever VR they signed. Would probably only expect Sucker Punch's new project for anything new. Everything else will be Gameplay of what was there last year or announced at PSX. GOW, Lost Legacy, Spider-Man, Days Gone. Possibly another TLOU 2 CGI trailer. That's it.
>>
Bloodborne 2!
>>
They will have again the best conference and will again give us NEVER EVER goldmine material.

I suspect either new game from FromSoft or DMC5.
>>
>>379483508

Forgot Dissidia NT, GT Sport and Knack 2. That is Sony's big Japan titles they are showing. The few insiders left at GAF said that was the Japan titles Sony was talking about the other day.

People aren't expecting much. Too much holdover from last few years and they are pushing 3rd party deals big.
>>
>>379483508
>>379483741

I remember you from last year.

Link the posts.
>>
>>379479961
watched a video and the creators said it's not a tie in movie game so they're not restricted to using only characters from the movie. they're open to use any spider villains
>>
Sony's E3 conference.

1st party
Days Gone
Detroit
Spider-Man
God of War
Last of Us 2
Horizon DLC
Ape Escape remake
Bloodborne 2 (made by sony Japan, FromSoft assisting)
Siren VR

3rd party
CoD WWII
Destiny 2
Far Cry 5
Fifa 18
Devil May Cry 5 (PC/PS4)
Monster Hunter 5 (PC/PS4)
Sin Megami Tensei HD Project (Switch/PS4)

3rd party exclusives
New FromSoft title (project "Echo")
Garou Mark of The Wolves 2 (Timed)
Platinum Games title (project "X")

Show ender
The Punisher game by Naughty Dog, another Marvel deal
>>
>>379484206
Actually new fromsoft title is called project "Carcosa", and it's a bloodbornish multiplat game
>>
>>379484206
I'd be fine with this
>>
>>379479746
>>shenmu 3 canceled
Its still in development if you looked at updates, its just not going to be high budget like they expected.
>death stranding another kojima money hemorrhage
Probably but we don't even know what it fucking is yet.
Is that confirmed? If so all hope is lost.
>emoji movie tie in game
Source?
>third party EA deals take up most of the conference
Wouldn't even be surprised if most blocks will be for BattlEAfront 2 and COD
>even NEOGAF is expecting a bad showing
Stop looking at neofag faggot
>>
File: 1496753176480.png (39KB, 417x491px) Image search: [Google]
1496753176480.png
39KB, 417x491px
>>379479746
Ace Combat delayed, RDR2 delayed. Shenmue delayed. KH3 and FF7 not for another 3 years. Sony is fucking pathetic. I guess all Sony drones can look forward to God of War: My Wife's Son this holiday if it's not delayed.
>>
>>379479746
they teased Japenese devs coming back to consoles in a big way for E3
I'm guessing DMC5 and maybe another capcom title exclusively on PS4
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.