[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ps2 had the most weeb games of it's era >it becomes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: p.jpg (12KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
12KB, 225x224px
>ps2 had the most weeb games of it's era
>it becomes the most successful system of all time

>360 had all the weeb games and was BTFOing the PS3 until 2009
>ps3 starts getting all the weeb games 2009 and beyond instead of 360. the 360 crashes and burns with kinect garbage

>ps4 has all the weeb games and is on the road to becoming one of the most successful consoles of all time.

and you guys say "weebshit" doesn't matter. kek at westernfags.
>>
>>379467652
Shit thread.
Kill yourself frogposter.
>>
>>379467652
Having a dominance over weebshit is like having an entire other market over your competitor.
>>
>>379467652
I know, right?

People are so naive. I pity those who play mostly western games. I'm not even being sarcastic about it, I genuinely think everyone who likes western over japanese games has shit tastes. I mean, you HAVE to be a fucking moron if you still like ActivisionBlizzard / EA / Ubisoft / Bethesda / MS & Sony western 1st party games, when 90% of them are complete trash and the good 10% are an accident gone right (say, Titanfall2)
>>
>>379470174
Lmao all those westernfag devs that keep fucking their customers in the ass.

Meanwhile Nier, Kojima, FromSoftware, stay mad westfags

not surprising though considering westerners have a cultural cucking thing
>>
360 was BTFOing PS3 because of Halo 3. What weeb games are you even referring to? The 360 was like 95% western games.
>>
File: WHERE DA VIDYA GAMES THO.gif (508KB, 162x152px) Image search: [Google]
WHERE DA VIDYA GAMES THO.gif
508KB, 162x152px
>>379470607
There's also cancer in japanese devs, like Capcom. You could kiiind of predict that SF5 would be trash before it came out, but on the other hand there was still a chance it could be good.

HOWEVER western-loving fags are fucking retarded. WHY DID ANYONE GET HYPER FOR FOR HONOR??!! Who couldn't see from miles away that the game had no chance and was going to be complete unsalvageable shit?
it's a Ubisoft published game. That's all you need to know. Ignore it, it's dead. let it go man.
Who COULDN'T see the shitty microtransactions, lack of content, shitty P2P connection and a plethora of other shit coming their way? It's a motherfucking Ubisoft game.

Same for Bethesda, I can't POSSIBLY understand why anyone can be hyped for the next TES/Fallout. After the past decade of shit games from them.

The only 3 western devs in the world worth their salt are CDprojektRED, Respawn and Rockstar. It begins and ends there.
I'm also a fan of Bungie but that's 100% a guilty pleasure and I'm fully aware of all the scumfuckery that goes on with Destiny and their AtivisionBlizzard contract. I would never even think to call them good developers.
>>
>>379467652
>weeb games
What the fuck does this even mean?

Am I a weeb now for likng anything Japanese?
Kill yourself
>>
>>379470695
Blue Dragon
Lost Odyssey
The Last Remenant
Infinte Undiscovery
Eternal Sonata
Magna Carta 2
Operation Darkness
>>
>>379467652
Japan created gaming as a whole and only they shall end it.
>>
File: History will repeat itself.jpg (524KB, 1771x1988px) Image search: [Google]
History will repeat itself.jpg
524KB, 1771x1988px
>>379470695
Not him, but MS had a big japanese push early on. Games like Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Tales of Vesperia (timed exclusive at least), Star Ocean4 (I think? for a bit?), Lost Planet and IdolM@ster are some that pop to mind.

It also still got some weeb multiplats, like Nier and Dragon's Dogma. Nowadays Xbone doesn't even get to have most multiplats. Nier:Automata is PS4/PC only, so is Streetfighter5, so is Tales Of Berseria, so is DragonQUest11 (Sony/Nintendo), etc etc

I was an Xbox and X360 guy myself (never owned a PS2 or PS3), but like many many MANY others I jumped ship to PS4 because the Xbox brand was CLEARLY permanently dead since about 2010.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.