[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know how to revive my 3DS? >Only the blue/red power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1496259990261.jpg (519KB, 1200x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1496259990261.jpg
519KB, 1200x1027px
Anyone know how to revive my 3DS?
>Only the blue/red power light turns on
>No backlight, 3D light, or wifi light. Pure black screen.
>Can't use recovery mode
It was hacked with the soundhax method but I don't think that has anything to do with what happened. It died because I started Monhun Gen before the SD card contents loaded on the home menu, which must've done something wrong because the game wouldn't load and I couldn't return to the home menu. I hard crashed it and from there on it wouldn't turn on. MHG is one of those higher end games which fucks with the RAM allocation.
Give me hope /v/. Save my son.
>>
Maybe if you give it more than 2 seconds to come on it'll turn on like normal.
>>
>>379462901
I left it be for an entire night.
>>
Have you tried pressing the power button?
>>
File: `u`.jpg (24KB, 1000x608px) Image search: [Google]
`u`.jpg
24KB, 1000x608px
>but I don't think that has anything to do with what happened.
REALLY
>>
>>379462812
Who dis.
>>
Have you tried buying a new one? that usually works for me.
>>
>>379462812
who dis
>>
>>379463138
>>379463118
who dis
>>
>>379462812
who dis
>>
Have you tried updating your drivers?
>>
>>379463317
ur a man
>>
>>379462901
Boot without card
>>
>>379462812
Go to /vg/, /hbg/ to get a serious(?) response.
>>
>>379463425
Did
>>
>>379463446
Replace that arm9 file
Can't remember the name
>>
>>379462812
>tl;dr I'm a pirate that got BTFO
>>
There's apparently a new unbrick method being played around with. It has to do with putting a magnet up to the 3ds while holding a button combination to make it boot directly to the cart slot with a flash card loaded with brickfixer stuff.

Not sure what cards are supported or any details. I just saw some stuff about it on the 3dshacks subreddit
>>
>>379463314
A monster huntress.
>>
>>379463672
Yeah, the strongest the magnet the better connection and thus more likely to unbrick.
>>
>>379463672
That sounds more ridiculous than pandora battery
>>
>>379464001
>>379464014
I don't expect you to try this but if you put a weak magnet right below the face buttons (on the new 3dsxl at least) it'll go to sleep. That's normally where the speaker's magnet lies when it's closed.

basically holding the button combo during boot while it's "closed" this way is something used during system repair or something and was only recently found. Impossible to do with the thing actually closed though.
>>
>>379462812
you're bricked, but you will be able to fix it soon with ntrcardhax and a magnet.

proof of concept was already posted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRnXGqW8Nzs

keep reading the 3dshacks subreddit and people will release the files and make a guide soon. you'll have to buy a ds flashcart though
>>
>>379464372
Fuck that, I'll just get another 3DS used
>>
>>379462812
Damn
>>
>>379464449
anon some DS flashcarts are like ten bucks. one of the cheap ones will hopefully work
>>
>>379462812
also when you say "hacked with soundhax" do you mean you only got userland homebrew through soundhax? cause you can't brick from that. what i suspect you actually mean is that you finished the entirety of http://3ds.guide and installed arm9loaderhax (which is now outdated in favour of boot9strap).

if that's the case, you may not be bricked and just need to replace arm9loaderhax.bin on the root of your card with one from the luma3ds release. this is the last version to support a9lh before they switched to .firm payloads for b9s:

https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v7.0.5
>>
WHO GIRL I LIKE TITY PUSY
>>
>>379464546
I ain't got no online funds and this boy was 6 years old anyways. It's circlepad cover fell off and it was slowing down
>>379464617
That was recommended to me on /vg/, but neither the select or X inputs work. No dice.
>>
I PMed you the fix and am closing this thread now.
>>
>>379462812
Why hasn't anyone answered who dis is
>>
Have you started it up without the SD card?
>>
>>379465710
Monster hunter player characters have no set name.
>>
>>379465867
Why is life shit
>>
>>379466015
Reply hazy, try again
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.