[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Personally, I don't think maps are worth ten dollars.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: arbiter.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
arbiter.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>Personally, I don't think maps are worth ten dollars. Rat's nest and standoff just don't appeal to me very much game-play wise. So really, if i paid the dollars, i'd probably just be messing around in foundry, which doesn't seem worth a sixth of the games retail price to me. And the foundry "sandbox" idea sounds like something that should have shipped with the game to begin with considering Halo 3 has eleven maps, not enough of which are close-quarters maps, and Call of Duty 4 has like, twenty. You can argue that Call of Duty 4 multiplayer maps use identical geometry as the single player campaign mode so they're not really "new" environments and you could say that infinity ward "cut corners" in that respect, but it doesn't detract from the fun in either mode regardless. My point is that I don't really think the heroic map pack is worth it. The map pack should have been a freebie, in my opinion.
>>
>>379459017
>Halo 3 has eleven maps, not enough of which are close-quarters maps
Well fuck you Arbiter, because of your inane opinions every single fucking map in Destiny was close-quarters.
>>
File: 1496813364893.jpg (35KB, 720x447px) Image search: [Google]
1496813364893.jpg
35KB, 720x447px
>>379459017
Fuck, I can't put into words how nostalgic this makes me, damn
>>
I MUST FITE TEH AELIENS

NO JON

YOU ARE THE ALIENS
>>
>>379459017

wow, that was a mouthful

then again, you must be used to that sort of thing
>>
>>379459428
no u
>>
YEAH YOU LIKE THAT

THESE ARE THE THIGHS OF A FUCKING WARRANT OFFICER
>>
What the fuck is this? This is my first time visiting /v/ in years and this is the first thread I see... I feel like I just stepped through a time machine.

Also Foundry was worth $10 on it's own. Rat's Nest too if you like racing.
>>
I want some fuckin pussy
>>
4 = 6 =7 > 5 > 8 > 3 = Endgame = Movie > 2 > 1
>>
What is that both Arby and Chief and RvN started out amazing but then became shit when the creators decides to shoehorn in story and drama.

Why can't they either just end on a high note or keep doing what works without creating some autistic cringefest of a 'story' around a fucking comedy webseries.
>>
>>379461189
John actually did the edgy shit well
>>
>>379461189
Was RvB humor ever good? Jon's a fucking memespouter and some of his stuff feels like 2007 /b/ in retrospect but RvB is like literal reddit.
>>
>>379461487
>Implying the whole hackers storyarch was anything besides cringeworthy garbage

>>379461730
First few seasons of RvB were pretty funny, classic comedy formula and pretty charming, then they decided to turn it into a fucking anime.
>>
>>379461812
>he didnt think Eugene Collin and Tyler were godtier
>>
>>379461914
The characters themselves might have been passable, but the entire "shut down Xbox servers xDD hacks" thing and "mods in their own server got banned becuz hey we're KILLED in the game oWo" shit was banal garbage.
>>
>>379462072
it worked in its own universe
and at least Eugene, Collin, and Tyler were sick fuckers in real life
None will ever surpass Scott or Xanthar though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.