[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I kind of hope they'll announce a Paper Mario: TTYD DX for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: oie_transparent.png (182KB, 333x439px) Image search: [Google]
oie_transparent.png
182KB, 333x439px
I kind of hope they'll announce a Paper Mario: TTYD DX for Switch. Color Splash came out last year, and they've shown some interest in remaking TTYD. And besides, AD is already making a Mario & Luigi 1 remake/port/remaster/whatever the fuck it is.

Although honestly, the best thing would be to remake the first 4 games of the series, with the graphics of CS (not the character designs, fuck that) and with RPG gameplay for SPM and SS.
>>
Why the fuck would you want a remake instead of an actual new game in the vein of the originals?
>>
File: ss (2017-05-29 at 07.10.34).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-05-29 at 07.10.34).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Why? Just fucking emulate it with HD textures
>>
>>379458334
t. someone with a NASA super computer
>>
>remakes
>remakes
>remakes

Why would anybody want the opportunity to pay another $60 for a fresh coat of paint on something they already played?
>>
This is melee-fag tier.
What was it about the Gamecube that made all its fans raging autists?
>>
>>379458334
Heyy, that's pretty good. Where can I get these textures? Is the pack fully complete?

>>379458481
I would totally buy a remaster of TTYD simply because that means Nintendo acknowledged the older, better PM titles instead of churning out new shit that aren't even RPGs anymore.
>>
>>379458507
It was the GC-GBA era. Melee, Wind Waker, Sunshine, TTYD, and Hoenn Pokemon fans were all insufferable. Coincidentally they were mostly water-based games too. Pikmin fans seem okay, at least.
>>
File: Dolphin 2015-06-11 04-56-14-26.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dolphin 2015-06-11 04-56-14-26.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>379458430
Dolphin runs well on most anything, dude.

>>379458610
>Is the pack fully complete?
Not him, but last time I played TTYD it was pretty damn close, so it might be done by now.
>>
>>379458507
People who grew up playing those games are all manchildren now, which is why they post angry YouTube videos featuring blue sex dolls and keep ranting on message boards.
>>
>>379458294
They'll never manage to make such a thing without messing up. They had two tries with SS and CS and failed both. If they make a remake of TTYD (or of PM64), it'll allow them to actually get their hands on a proper Paper Mario without much room for error, and to gauge the interest people have in a game like the first two.

>>379458334
Color Splash has a better artstyle, fight me.

>>379458976
Does it look like I'm ranting to you?
>>
>>379458507
Are you implying TTYD isn't the best Paper Mario?
>>
Okay so in the case they'd remake 1 or 2, what would you say should be changed for the better?
>>
>>379458334
>Reminds me that New Paper Mario texture pack was being made
>Abandoned
>>
>>379458976
>Cody calling anyone else a manchild
You made a 10 minute rant video trying to claim that Overwatch isn't actually popular because its not on Nintendo systems. Kill yourself.
>>
>>379458610
>simply because that means Nintendo acknowledged the older, better PM titles
What does that matter? Has Nintendo remaking anything affected other games? Them re-releasing a game isn't going to suddenly make them make games like it again.
>>
>>379458481

$60 is steep but I only borrowed the game and I no longer have a Wii or gamcube connected.
>>
The only reason I don't want a TTYD or Sunshine remake is because I'd rather have GCN VC.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.