[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHRIS/CWC IS ON TV NOW Also he has a livestream going with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: CWC on religous TV.jpg (662KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
CWC on religous TV.jpg
662KB, 3000x2250px
CHRIS/CWC IS ON TV NOW

Also he has a livestream going with chat enabled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWhCMJJkahg
>>
That guy is mentally ill and you people following his every antic are really fucking weird
>>
>>379436776
I saw this on TV and thought it was funny, it just so happens I was linked to a stream he was doing.
>>
>>379436696
That message was also shown on the Alex Jones show many months ago
>>
>>379436776
He's the closest we will ever get to a real-life Truman show and his antics are hilarious.
>>
>>379436952
Holy shit really? I had no idea, this was from some religious channel if you're wondering.
>>
How old is this dude now, again? What's gonna happen to him when his family dies? Poor guy. Sick on the head.
>>
He holds the pen like a 5yo
>>
>>379436776
>>379437135
Fucking newfags go back to R3ddit
>>
>>379437135
33 I think?
>>
>>379437371
>It's okay because we've been following this mentally ill retard around for over a decade now
If anything, it only makes it worse, dumbass
>>
>>379437421
Again,you are a newfag that didn't even have the decency to check his wiki.
>>
>>379437396
I thought he'd be older because his mom looks at least 75
>>
>>379437558
I'm well aware of his wiki and his irc channel and clashclyde or whatever his name is and that kid that pretended to be a girl and chaturbated with the guy. As I said, you people are really fucking weird.
>>
>>379437396
>>379437563
Never mind he's actually 35.
>>
>>379437563
His parents were in their 40s when they had him.

He's all the proof you need to never have children with a woman older than 25.
>>
Lost weight?
>>
>>379437705
I think Bob was like maybe even 50-51
>>
What video game is this?
It's not a video game?
Fuck off then.
>>
>>379436776
So what?
>>
>>379437652

>I am incapable of enjoying a funny thing happening

The dude is hilarious. Some people went way too far when they were messing with him, but for the most part his life and how he reacts to things are hilarious. It's not like people are spending every waking moment harassing him. (not anymore at least)
>>
she needs a breast reduction
>>
>>379438138
We discovered him back in '07. KYS newfag. He's our pet!
>>
>>379438753
I am not incapable of enjoying a funny thing, I've just become observant of the fact that he has a group of creepy people following him around "milking him for the lulz" (their words) and it's honestly almost as pathetic as he is.
>>
>>379436696
oooooooooooooo chrischan xD
>>
>>379438936

I don't know of any group actively goading him to do things now, that shit stopped in 2012. It's more like people pay attention to him because he does funny and weird shit all the time, like the time he maced a gamestop employee because Sonic's arms were blue.
>>
In a way Chris is like Kentaro Miura: a popular artist who got distracted due to burning out, and now just dicks around instead of finishing his magnum opus.
>>
>>379440041
Yeah dude, in a way he's like the author of fucking Berserk
>>
>>379439149
That Ben Saint guy definitely is. He jumped on the bandwagon for popularity and is now full on basking in that shit:

https://youtu.be/vFOIauPQ5XI
>>
>>379437705

Eh, 30 seems like a better cut off. Most women worth anything won't have children until they finish school, which for most isn't until 23-24. You need a bigger window than 1-2 years.

Genetics also play a part. A 10/10 chad and stacey can keep popping them out well into their early 40's since their god genes outweigh the potential head fuckery of their unborn children.
>>
Its a shame that the secret service forgot to pay him a visit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFOIauPQ5XI
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.