[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else find themselves watching video games more than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: What's a man to a god.png (1MB, 800x1440px) Image search: [Google]
What's a man to a god.png
1MB, 800x1440px
Does anyone else find themselves watching video games more than they play them now? So many good games come out at once. It's near impossible to buy and play them all.
>>
Yes. Me and my wife's boyfriend love to watch Letsplay of Overwatch and Undertail.
Our favorites are Jontron and Bestfriends.
>>
Yeah, I've been turned into a gaming cuckhold
>>
>>379436321
I shitpost about them instead.
>>
File: 1266809901844.jpg (4KB, 126x112px) Image search: [Google]
1266809901844.jpg
4KB, 126x112px
>This is how kids view things these days
>>
>>379436758

I'm 28.
>>
File: Capture.png (46KB, 1149x296px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
46KB, 1149x296px
I'm above it all, I watch a computer play my games for me so I can buy more games for my computer to play
>>
>>379436859
I gave you the credit of thinking you weren't mentally ill and simply under developed. I see I was wrong.
>>
>>379436321
I like to play those super long game trumps compilations in the background while I play games. It's super comfy.
>>
>>379436321
The only instance this would even make sense would be on visual novels and puzzle-adventure games, which barely qualify as video games to begin with. Skill and strategy builds upon playing and only playing, which makes watchers not as queued as players.

saged for replying for bait, replied because unfortunately there are people who actually think that way.
>>
>>379436321
>It's near impossible to buy and play them all.

what's the hurry? that's what backlogs are for. just play video game and have fun. maybe stop wasting time on cambodian pottery boards and play more games instead.
>>
>>379439636
Yeah, I caught that too. That statement is a proof of why this stupid topic is a bait. I have played every game in 3rd gen library already, took me no more than a year to do so. It's absolutely possible to catch up from gen 2-gen 7 within 5 year at the most. As I play more and more, it was easier to notice games that were not good.
>>
if you have time to watch them, you have time to play them, faggot
>>
>not watching other people play the newest games while you play Binding of Isaac
>>
Too lazy to play video games now or what?
>>
>>379436321
>So many good games come out at once. It's near impossible to buy and play them all
Then maybe you sure focus on the games you like rather than trying to play every shitty game that gets released.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.