[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, was he really wrong? https://

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hq720.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
Now that the dust has settled, was he really wrong?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kD_QhYgIA4
>>
He wasn't wrong, but he could've condensed his points into a video half as long. He really trailed off towards the end and became nitpicky
>>
>>379432427
He is right about R&C remake being but he was otherwise nitpicky
>>
File: gfdsbdgf.jpg (127KB, 540x737px) Image search: [Google]
gfdsbdgf.jpg
127KB, 540x737px
>>379432427
>>
Original has way more soul and charm. I get that's sort of subjective, but it's true. Soundtrack is on another level in the originals too.

Remake is a great game in its own right, though. Far better gameplay and environments are way more fun to explore in the remake.
>>
>>379432427
I think he's mostly wrong on the gameplay. Yea it's really fucking easy, but it's still smooth as butter and more fun than R&C1, although not as fun as 2 or 3.
In terms of story and dialogue he hit the nail on the head. I don't care what kind of bullshit excuse the devs give about it being from "qwarks perspective" every single fucking letter of dialogue in this game is pure condensed asshole.
>>
>>379434006
Oh, and he's right about the OST. The generic orchestral score just to be like da movies over the original OST was criminal.
>>
>>379432427
Seems like he's not wrong, no. The new game is kind of meh. It's not like really different than most of the games in the series (which is kinda crappy, since the 1st one was pretty different from the other ones). The whole R & C dynamic (like the reviewer says) is upside down from the first game.
>>
>>379432427
>HASH TAG GADGET TRON
>>
>>379434561
THE KIDS LOVE THEIR SOCIAL MEDIAS!
>>
If it's any consolation, the writer "moved on to other things" after this game and the movie flop.

Wish he had for the PS3 games...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.